Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)

Go down 
+5
Addy
Stender
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
Eyesore
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:33 pm

well no matter how painful to you its pleasing to God cause its praising him brah.
Thank you all for your opinions. and as for the guy saying about lessons, people in our city suck at lessons. one of our guitarist took lessons for 2 years and learned more on his own then when he was going to lessons. none of us have ever taken lessons except for him, just used the talents God has provided us. thanks ultmetal for your opinion also, as i stated the singing could have been better but with a lack of time it was the best we could get. i was just looking to share the song with you guys and get some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Screw lessons. Write good songs. That's what matters.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

iDRUM402 wrote:
well no matter how painful to you its pleasing to God cause its praising him brah.
Thank you all for your opinions. and as for the guy saying about lessons, people in our city suck at lessons. one of our guitarist took lessons for 2 years and learned more on his own then when he was going to lessons. none of us have ever taken lessons except for him, just used the talents God has provided us. thanks ultmetal for your opinion also, as i stated the singing could have been better but with a lack of time it was the best we could get. i was just looking to share the song with you guys and get some suggestions.

God gave you the talent but it's up to you to develop and nurture it further along. Ability is one thing but having a full understanding of what an instument is and what all it can do is only gonna make your playing better. I copied drum patterns off of records for years but had no clue what a rudiment was. Music theory is a wonderful thing and it gives you a different perspective on the concept of both playing, writing and arrangement. I understand and appreciate your desire to be in music ministry. It involves alot more than playing in a band. I hope things work out for you guys and your endeavor is fruitful.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Screw lessons. Write good songs. That's what matters.

Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 647664 but it is the truth !

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

one reason why alot of people are turned off to Christian Rock and Metal in general... alot of people say its the quality and or the production the complacency is sad. Almost like this band didnt want any input just maybe smoke blown up their keisters. I think the attitude shown here is exactly whats wrong with Christian Rock/Metal
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Addy wrote:
one reason why alot of people are turned off to Christian Rock and Metal in general... alot of people say its the quality and or the production the complacency is sad. Almost like this band didnt want any input just maybe smoke blown up their keisters. I think the attitude shown here is exactly whats wrong with Christian Rock/Metal

Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 201269

Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Smileysigniagree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)   Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please check out my band! fresh new track up! :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2