Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)

Go down 
+3
Orion Crystal Ice
Addy
Troublezone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Empty
PostSubject: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 am

I'm starting to like this show. Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_lol

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/thursday-the-12th.html
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 am

We got seasons 1-4 on DVD

Its messed up but some of its pretty funny

My fav is Mr T and The Foo Fighters
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 am

I catch this show occasionally...sometimes it's funny as hell and sometimes it's just sooooooo wrong.

Fave bit was a Bob the Builder parody where Bob comes to New Jersey and tangles with a bunch of Mafia dudes over his non-Union hiring practices. (Bob: "Dig these motherf*&*ers a grave, Scoop!" Scoop: "No prob, Bob!") Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:42 am

I'm with Freddy. Maybe it's my age but for every funny one there are quite a few that didn't do anything for me so I quit tracking them down.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I'm with Freddy. Maybe it's my age but for every funny one there are quite a few that didn't do anything for me so I quit tracking them down.

They do have some sketches that I laugh at but then feel wrong about doing so. One I remember was a "Weekend at Bernie's" parody where Hannah Montana was killed in an accident and her friends took her dead body to school and walked around with it hoping no one would notice. Of course the body starts turning green, drawing flies, chunks eventually start falling off it it, etc. I was like "this is so freakin sick... I shouldn't be laughing at this..." Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) 201269

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:55 pm

I love this show. The Star Wars parodies are the best in my opinion. Funny, funny stuff. This one's my favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1d3QWsyk0

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:30 pm

I need to get the Season 3 DVD so bad..I have the first 2.... This show has shown me that Seth Green can actually be funny, which was no small feat.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 am

I can't remember the title but i saw one the other day with Freddy, Leatherface, Michael Myers and Pinhead doing some skit.... anyone know of the one i'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am

Troublezone wrote:
I can't remember the title but i saw one the other day with Freddy, Leatherface, Michael Myers and Pinhead doing some skit.... anyone know of the one i'm talking about?

Yea, I remember it. They were doing a parody of the tv reality show "Big Brother" and one of the movie monsters was getting voted out of the house.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:02 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yea, I remember it. They were doing a parody of the tv reality show "Big Brother" and one of the movie monsters was getting voted out of the house.

Yeah, that's the one.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:53 pm

I've only seen the Star Wars ones, but they are hilarious, particularly the cantina scene and 'bring your daughter to work' day.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

They do have some sketches that I laugh at but then feel wrong about doing so. One I remember was a "Weekend at Bernie's" parody where Hannah Montana was killed in an accident and her friends took her dead body to school and walked around with it hoping no one would notice. Of course the body starts turning green, drawing flies, chunks eventually start falling off it it, etc. I was like "this is so freakin sick... I shouldn't be laughing at this..." Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) 201269

yeah I saw that one too and thought that was just sooo wrong but i laughed my ass off too
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:22 pm

I love it. Its probably the only thing as weird as I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)   Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robot Chicken show on Adult Swim (cartoon network)
Page 1 of 1