Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls

Go down 
+5
jstate
thejokeriv
Eyesore
Metallic Blaze
Neuropete
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls   Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Discussing Soul Asylum in a different post I remembered how much they had changed, and it reminded me of the Goo Goo Dolls. I am sure everyone here is familiar with their mid to later 90's material, but has anyone hear their earlier stuff? It was really, really punkier. If you get a chance, listen to Jed, which was one of my fave's back in the day. The lyrics are also funny. Check out the last track on that album, about James Dean.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls   Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

I have one of Goo Goo Dolls' newer albums (Let Love In). But that's it.

Not real familiar with their older stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls   Any one else into early Goo Goo Dolls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I used to have some. They were okay. "Long Way Down" was always a great song, though.