Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the official *Madonna* thread

Go down 
+12
rattpoison
Schbopo
jstate
QuothTheRaven
Addy
manny
thejokeriv
Neuropete
MetalGuy71
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Madonna kicks ass! I've been a fan of hers since 1984! the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 604261

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Madonna1
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Madonna kicks ass! I've been a fan of hers since 1984! the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 604261

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 778825

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Madonna1
OOH LA LA! the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:58 pm

love old madonna's material 84-94.
im not into new albums since 98.
she was hot in early days but if i saw here those days... she sux ! i mean body etc.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Dunno if any of you Madonna fanboys caught it, but she banged out a pretty cool rendition of her oldie "Like A Prayer" during the "Hope for Haiti" telethon on TV last night.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dunno if any of you Madonna fanboys caught it, but she banged out a pretty cool rendition of her oldie "Like A Prayer" during the "Hope for Haiti" telethon on TV last night.

Oh suck! I missed that!

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 308838
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
she was hot in early days but if i saw here those days... she sux ! i mean body etc.

Not to me. She's just as hot now that she's in her 50s. Here's a recent pic taken during her last tour. Still lookin' mighty fine to me.

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Madonna-picture-1-confessions-tour3-annodam-pic
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:

Not to me. She's just as hot now that she's in her 50s. Here's a recent pic taken during her last tour. Still lookin' mighty fine to me.

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Madonna-picture-1-confessions-tour3-annodam-pic
DAMN! the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Affraid the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 911681 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 320592 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 253444 the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 495333
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

I am so sorry I missed that performance! Maybe they'll replay it? Like A Prayer is MY fave Madonna song EVER!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Mmmmmm....cougar-iffic.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Mmmmmm....cougar-iffic.

the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the official *Madonna* thread   the official *Madonna* thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the official *Madonna* thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: