Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Can Quit Any Time!

Go down 
+14
nevermore
manny
T-Roy
thejokeriv
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Addy
Troublezone
A Handful of Wayne
exact33
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Eyesore
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

I Can Quit Any Time! Empty
PostSubject: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:31 pm

My girlfriend stayed over last night. She works a later shift than me, so she's still there now. She just sent this e-mail:

Quote :
You are out of control. Your mail came............You got SEVEN packages. Really, who gets SEVEN packages in one day? That's ridiculous. Out of control..........completely out of control.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 pm

I wish I got that much "good" mail in one day.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Eyesore wrote:
My girlfriend stayed over last night. She works a later shift than me, so she's still there now. She just sent this e-mail:

Quote :
You are out of control. Your mail came............You got SEVEN packages. Really, who gets SEVEN packages in one day? That's ridiculous. Out of control..........completely out of control.

lol!

And the lesson to be learned here is that she's not allowed to stay over anymore.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:45 pm

What are you quitting? Music purchases or dating women? Considder this...One will bring you constant joy and entertainment for the rest of your life. The other will just nag you. I Can Quit Any Time! 221432

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
What are you quitting? Music purchases or dating women? Considder this...One will bring you constant joy and entertainment for the rest of your life. The other will just nag you. I Can Quit Any Time! 221432
She's smart with money, though. I think she could help me. Haha. I'm actually preparing to sell a good chunk of my collection. Should have stuff on eBay soon; then I'll have a bunch of trade fodder as well.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:02 pm

I've missed you Eyesore!! Laughing

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
She's smart with money, though. I think she could help me. Haha. I'm actually preparing to sell a good chunk of my collection. Should have stuff on eBay soon; then I'll have a bunch of trade fodder as well.

and he has waterfront property in Arizona too!! I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_biggrin

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Hahahaha thats too funny. She shouldn't be getting your mail though thats invasion of privacy. hahaha

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

It could be worse... she could see you get two packages in the mail Mon-Fri, 365.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Actually the RIGHT woman will better you

My wife's enrichened my life so much that i couldnt even begin to describe it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 pm

I am so addicted to getting those "little packages" in the mail. The cool thing is that I order CDs in binges so when they start coming, I really have no idea which ones they are. It's like Christmas all the time!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I am so addicted to getting those "little packages" in the mail. The cool thing is that I order CDs in binges so when they start coming, I really have no idea which ones they are. It's like Christmas all the time!

I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_cheers I Can Quit Any Time! 816667
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I used to be able to do that. Man, I need to sell a kid.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:

That's what i think when i see that cardboard hanging out of my mailbox. I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I think she could help me. Haha. I'm actually preparing to sell a good chunk of my collection.

Wow... he must really be in love. I Can Quit Any Time! 25679

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I think she could help me. Haha. I'm actually preparing to sell a good chunk of my collection.

Nope. I made a mistake balancing my checking account last week and my bank then extorted $264 from me because they of course pushed through the larger sums first, regardless of whether or not they were out of order of when I actually made the purchases. But, you know, it's all automated.

The mistake was because I forgot about some Paypal payments...for CDs. It's just getting stupid. Some Tuesdays, I want to buy half the new releases. Haha. So I'm getting rid of everything but rock, prog rock/metal, and my favorites.

Been pondering doing this for a long while now.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Nope. I made a mistake balancing my checking account last week and my bank then extorted $264 from me because they of course pushed through the larger sums first, regardless of whether or not they were out of order of when I actually made the purchases. But, you know, it's all automated.

The mistake was because I forgot about some Paypal payments...for CDs. It's just getting stupid. Some Tuesdays, I want to buy half the new releases. Haha. So I'm getting rid of everything but rock, prog rock/metal, and my favorites.

Been pondering doing this for a long while now.

Wow........ Digital back up copies, on a 1TB hard drive I hope?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:44 pm

"I can quit anytime I want....."

DENIAL! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah, he'll do this purge and in six months he'll won't be buying food so he can order new cd's.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!

Exactually! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 pm

They need to start a reality show on CD junkies! I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 pm

As of yesterday, I've added 24 to the collection. Today I added three more. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Troublezone wrote:

VH1 would probably take you up on that idea. It'd be like a music version of "Hoarders" Laughing

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
As of yesterday, I've added 24 to the collection. Today I added three more. Haha!

Insanity!!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

VH1 would probably take you up on that idea. It'd be like a music version of "Hoarders" Laughing

I'd be curious to see what albums these music hoarders would get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can Quit Any Time!   I Can Quit Any Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can Quit Any Time!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next