Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long hair & metal

Go down 
+35
DallasBlack
Stender
Tall Tyrion
metalmaniac122
TheGooch
mr.electric39
krokus
caniplaywithmadness?
stepcousin
Required Fields
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
TH Joe
SideShowDisaSter
Shiney
MetalGuy71
mc666
Jedilink
journeyman
Wargod
KissinMaiden
AchrisK
Smindas
TrogDawn
kmorg
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
Waylon
iamrockerfun
Thrasher73
Invader
Follower of Jesus
sovdat
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

My hair is ...
long
Long hair & metal - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Long hair & metal - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 17 ]
short
Long hair & metal - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%Long hair & metal - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 30 ]
in between
Long hair & metal - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Long hair & metal - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

Long hair & metal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Long hair is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:46 pm

My hair is short. I used to keep it kind of long, but it was so wavy
that when I would put it back in a pony tail, it would curl up and look
like Cindy Brady's pig tails. lol!

One time I did not cut my hair for three years, but the bangs never
quite got to where I could pull them back. My hair simply will not grow
long, but I do have all of it.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 pm

i have short hair now. i did it to impress a chick which did not work and now we dont talk but that not too do with hair
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Mines shoulder length now and hopefully will turn out like that dude from pegazus after a while. 🤘
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:37 pm

In-between (for now). All through High School I couldn't grow my hair long (dad's rules and I wrestled in HS so it was not allowed there. After High School I was free to grow it out but I was already in line for the Navy so I didn't want to have to grow it out only to cut it again in 6-7 months. After the military I grew it out. I got it to touch my shoulders (after 3 years-would have gotten it sooner but I had the bright idea to dye my hair black and in order to get it back to origional color I had to go through years of damaging bleaching and re-coloring. I eventually got tired of sweating like a pig in Spring/Summer and cut it (immediatly regretting it a week later. Tried growing it long again but I seemed to take too long so I gave up on it. Later last year I decided I wanted it back and it has grown pretty quickly this time (now I plan on getting it just past my shoulders and leaving it that way for as long as I wish). To combat the hot weather I got an undercut and put it in a tail when at work or mowing the lawn.

Besides loving the way I look with long hair, I love the feel of it as well. Another thing is I love to headbang but feel more comfortable doing it when my hair is long. When I have short hair it seemes to take more effort to bang my head than with long hair, and again, I just love the feel of my hair thrashing around.

Current length:

Long hair & metal - Page 3 Long_h10
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 am

In between, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:48 am

I can't have long hair because of my job. I wear a ballcap though which hides my mohawk .very happy I would probably grow mine out though if I could.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:01 am

Hair? scratch
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Genetics has killed the long hair trip for me pretty much. I had long hair from 75' untill 93'. The longest being to my waist at graduation time. I keep my head shaved and switch from full beard or gotee' every so often. Which I have grown both to my chest on numeroous occasions.

I agree with the comments regarding bald on top and long in back....the skullet (that is a kewl name) it looks silly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:19 pm

I'm a long haired non conformist loser metalhead and love it very happy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:49 pm

I had long hair for a number of years then cut it short. But I let it grow back out and it's been long ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long hair & metal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3