Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long hair & metal

Go down 
+35
DallasBlack
Stender
Tall Tyrion
metalmaniac122
TheGooch
mr.electric39
krokus
caniplaywithmadness?
stepcousin
Required Fields
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
TH Joe
SideShowDisaSter
Shiney
MetalGuy71
mc666
Jedilink
journeyman
Wargod
KissinMaiden
AchrisK
Smindas
TrogDawn
kmorg
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
Waylon
iamrockerfun
Thrasher73
Invader
Follower of Jesus
sovdat
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

My hair is ...
long
Long hair & metal Vote_lcap30%Long hair & metal Vote_rcap
 30% [ 17 ]
short
Long hair & metal Vote_lcap54%Long hair & metal Vote_rcap
 54% [ 30 ]
in between
Long hair & metal Vote_lcap16%Long hair & metal Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:03 am

Long hair is probably the first association when it comes to metal, so what do you think about it? Do you have long or short hair? Like it / not like it?

I have my long for about 5 years now, and I'm really liking it! No way I'm gonna cut it off haha Smile Also, I don't imagine watching the show without long hair anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:30 am

I've got short hair. My wife would never go for the long haired look. I don't know that I'd like it either.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:24 am

In between. But it is growing.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:05 am

I have no problem with long hair,mine was half way down my back at one time,but I eventually cut it all off.and yes I miss it all the time
Back to top Go down

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:17 am

I cut off my 'fro once in 1992. I almost threw up (true
story)! Other than that, it has been long since I was 14 (1983).
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:13 am

i have 4 years long hairs than 2 years. but family f***ed up long hair
so i must cut it. smurf poo meaning bout long hairs, that if you have
long hairs you are hooligan or somethnig like that. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:37 am

I USED to have LONG hair, but I now keep it short because of my receeding hairline and thinning on top - Boy do I MISS my long hair Sad - https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Main-Forum-Area-c1/Of-Unsound-Mind-f2/The-picture-thread-t12-0.htm
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:49 am

Waylon,thats my main reason for not having long hair now.I think it would look silly to have it long in back and bald on top
Back to top Go down

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:55 am

Would like long hair, but it won't work for my job.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:04 am

I've had long hair since I was a teenager (the 80s'). Cut it real short for a few years in the late 80's just before graduating from college. I figured, I just busted my butt for 4 years in school, I wasn't going to let my hair stop me from getting a job. Got a job, but then decided to go to a local Bible College that didn't allow long hair. (Stupid rule, I know.) I kept it short until the last few months of school and began growing it out again. That was in 1991 or so. Have had long hair again ever since them.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:05 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Waylon,thats my main reason for not having long hair now.I think it would look silly to have it long in back and bald on top

Yeah... SKULLETS are NOT cool!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:07 am

Long hair & metal 19_Devin_soundcheck

:D
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:09 am

JUST what I was talking about...Laughing very hard

For goodness sake... at least put on a ball cap, or SHAVE IT OFF already!!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:46 am

Had it long and foolishly cut it off 11 years ago...was in Africa and grew it long again, only to cut it again because the missionary family I was working
with was just too old school and I needed some peace. Now, I'm a Firefighter and it's not allowed!! So.....what's a guy to do? (I love my job, so THAT is not an option!)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:57 am

Had long hair for 13 years, but cut it off 2 years ago. It was so messed up, as I work in an environment so filled with dust. Miss it though, and currently it is grown down to the shoulders again.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:27 am

Long and I prefer it that way... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:34 am

I have midlength hair. School whine if I grow it any longer, so I'll probably grow it about shoulder length once I finish school in a few months. I never really enjoyed having short hair but I'm sure it'll happen again at some point.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:08 pm

I am with Waylon and Thrasher. I had long hair in high school and up until I was about 30 or 31. Then it started thinning on top and it started looking horrible. My top is not bald, just thinning, and since my hair gets big, it looks crap. I still associate long hair with metal and wish I could have it now. But I have noticed that a long of the people you see around with long hair are not metalheads any more.

ack
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:12 pm

evrybody will cut hairs and we gonna be like Skinheads ! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:19 pm

I have short hair just prefer it that way i guess.
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:20 pm

AchrisK wrote:
I am with Waylon and Thrasher. I had long hair in high school and up until I was about 30 or 31. Then it started thinning on top and it started looking horrible. My top is not bald, just thinning, and since my hair gets big, it looks crap. I still associate long hair with metal and wish I could have it now. But I have noticed that a long of the people you see around with long hair are not metalheads any more.

ack

Yeah, a lot of the people I see with long hair today are more like hippies than like metal heads!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:33 pm

Whilst long hair is generally linked to metal, a lot of people just like having long hair. To be fair, it generally looks pretty good Razz

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:32 pm

Had all on lenght to my butt, got it cut a few days before I came in the Navy. Now it is long by military standards. lol!
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm

i've been growing mine for 2 years 1 month will post a pic someday. People keep telling me to cut it for prom but i have no idea waht to do :'(
Back to top Go down

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:06 pm

KissinMaiden wrote:
i've been growing mine for 2 years 1 month will post a pic someday. People keep telling me to cut it for prom but i have no idea waht to do :'(
do what makes yah happy. the heck with everyone else, unless it is your mom, respect your mother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long hair & metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long hair & metal   Long hair & metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long hair & metal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next