Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does your shirt determine your tunes?

Go down 
+11
Addy
DallasBlack
Schbopo
James B.
Thrasher73
jstate
Orion Crystal Ice
ghost
manny
Fat Freddy
Stender
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Does your shirt determine your tunes? Empty
PostSubject: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:01 am

I have realized I have this weird condition where whatever band shirt I am wearing usually ends up being the band I start listening to in the morning or onward throughout the day. It dosnt always end up with me jamming an entire discography, but If I have the shirt on, it usually ends up with me playing at least the debut of that respective band. Weird right? Does anybody else do this?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 am

Are you sure your shirt is determining your tunes? Maybe your tunes are determining the shirt. Woooooooooo, spooky!

But seriously folks: I only have two concert shirts nowadays and they're both Iron Maiden. So if my shirts determined my tunes, I'd be listening to Iron Maiden and nothin' but. So I guess my answer is "no."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 am

No
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:11 am

No. Never did that.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:21 am

my shirt can oftentime determine the sort of woman I need. For example, at the moment I have a shirt which is nice, black, and warm, but yet is still slightly constricting on my person. Which is not to say I need to be totally dominated at times. Or that I crave the sting of the whip, the blunt intrusion of the heel, or the long laceration of words spelling out my worthlessness beyond slavery. That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying it's constricting, it's my business if I like that.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 am

I started to type up something I thought would be of consequence or significance to the topic discussion but then realized Orion pretty much said all that needs saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:29 am

No, you're just weird.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am

Well I got loads of band shirts so maybe that has something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Umm,No! You're just special. Does your shirt determine your tunes? 811939
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 pm

I think somebody is trying to get help with writing their psychology paper or something ?

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 pm

In a reverse kinda way. When I'm wearing an AC/DC shirt, I make it a point not to listen to them much in order to avoid being too associated with any one band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm wearing an Annihilator shirt and listening to RANCID, weird, one band is called RANCID while the other one is RANCID .............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm wearing a Bigelf shirt now and was listening to Vicious Rumors...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm

No, it usually depends of what shirts I've recently worn (with the ungodly amount of t-shirts I have I try not to repeat what I wear).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Addy wrote:
NO

OK
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am

Sorry caps was on...

I dont wear band shirts so if the answer was yes then id never listen to any music at all so It's a resounding No
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Addy wrote:
Sorry caps was on...

I dont wear band shirts so if the answer was yes then id never listen to any music at all so It's a resounding No

Haha its cool man, I just thought your definitive NO was funny...like something bad would have happenend if you typed yes. Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Bouke777
Metal novice
Metal novice
Bouke777

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:30 am

Stender wrote:
Well I got loads of band shirts so maybe that has something to do with it.

that sounds interresting Wink

you've got any for sale of an christian thrash band? Very Happy Does your shirt determine your tunes? 337331
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BOUKEBANDSTRA?feature=mhum
Bouke777
Metal novice
Metal novice
Bouke777

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 am

well sometimes i do..
like if i wear my Brainchild long sleeve i do listen to some music from Klayton..
Brainchild, Cirlce of Dust, Chatterbox...
i got some tourniquet shirts but i don't listen to it to much anymore..
if i wear my believer shirt in the morning i do start with listening to believer in the morning
mostly it's the Extraction from Mortality album Very Happy
but mostly it's just in what kind of mood i am in the morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BOUKEBANDSTRA?feature=mhum
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 pm

nope. not even close.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:25 pm

No I only have a few KISS shirts and that's it. So what I wear has no bearing on what I listen to as I'd only listen to KISS on the occasions I wear their shirts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your shirt determine your tunes?   Does your shirt determine your tunes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your shirt determine your tunes?
Page 1 of 1