Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?

Go down 
+18
Smindas
kmorg
nevermore
Addy
scottmitchell74
mc666
ultmetal
Troublezone
Metal Misfit
Metallic Blaze
thejokeriv
bgast1
jerseyultifan+
Rex
Thrasher73
Stender
Olafsto
GrandNational
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 pm

As I got older, my tastes in music expanded so now I like various styles.

I'll always love thrash though and will always be a fan of Ultimatum (no matter how much my tastes change).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Last I knew, thrash was a power metal freak.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:17 pm

I think I've been here since the Ezboard. But I'm not entirely sure. I remember being at a forum with a lot of green for some time?

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 am

Smindas wrote:
I think I've been here since the Ezboard. But I'm not entirely sure. I remember being at a forum with a lot of green for some time?
that would be the one.

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:50 am

I was on the old board.

Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:26 pm

ultmetal wrote:
No idea. He was a kid when he started the original Ultimatum board. As he got older he changed quite a bit. His music tastes changed as well. He no longer liked Ultimatum so he handed over the board to me.

Yeah, I hope trashy is OK. He just sort of disappeared from all of the forums. Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 387733 (This used to be my emoticon at the old board. Kmorg assigned it to me) Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 395375 Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 251456
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Jake used to be in contact with MetalChaz a lot, so make he knows where he is these days.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 am

I have been around for a pretty long time, and visited the old board, but I was more into firestream, and my own site. My first post on this board was in 2007 when I decided to sign in just to get people to order the new Into the Pit shirt.

DOES ANYONE used to visit metalforjesus? they were very active some years ago, and used to update their music chart every week or so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
I was on the old board.

And we are much better for it, bro. Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 288219
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

I was at the old board.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm

I started posting shortly before the board moved here. I discovered Scott's No Life 'til Metal page one fateful day while searching for "Angel - On Earth As It Is In Heaven" on CD. Before the remaster when it was like $80.00 on ebay. That eventually led me to the HoM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2