Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?

Go down 
+18
Smindas
kmorg
nevermore
Addy
scottmitchell74
mc666
ultmetal
Troublezone
Metal Misfit
Metallic Blaze
thejokeriv
bgast1
jerseyultifan+
Rex
Thrasher73
Stender
Olafsto
GrandNational
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Empty
PostSubject: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm going to put this here because most people who visit this board come to this room. If anybody has a problem with that, they can move it, but i'll kill 'em.

So, how long you been around. I was one of the first members when Ult took it over from that thrashcan guy.

You?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 pm

I
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 pm

I don`t have the powers to move this, but would love to. Just to kick your ass while trying to kill me Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 395375 .

I`ve been around since feb. 2007
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

I just kind of lurked back in those days I joined in january 2008.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 pm

I've been around since the old EZ board days,maybe around 05
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:50 pm

i know this doesnt count but,i was a very frequent visitor to the firestream band forum and that of mortifications.that is how i found out about this site from scott! so,sadly only a member since aug.09 but a proud ultimatum fan since the early days and proud and blessed promotional mang.since sept.09! Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 11840 Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 795291
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Me, even though my post count doesn't look like it. Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 11840
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:42 pm

I was on the old HoM board before it moved here Jan 2007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Me too
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:10 pm

I started coming here in the summer of 2007. Took a break, then came back this year.

However, I've posted with some of the members here (Denim and Leather, Ult, Toho, Addy and a few others) for years at the Rock Island board.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Locky wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Me too

Me three.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:07 pm

I joined in late '06 just before the switch to this board.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:24 pm

I've been around a few years. Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 387733

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 201269 Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Lol i am slightly older than you, old man waters! lol!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm

i was over at the old EZboard. had 768 posts, the last of which was about Hellion. even donated once or twice. so i've stuck around awhile.

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 am

I honestly do not remember. Those days are very hazy for me. Literally. I do remember butting heads with a mega-jerk at the CMR and moving my time to the Ulty-board permanently. I am guessing '03, '04?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:18 am

mc666 wrote:
i was over at the old EZboard. had 768 posts, the last of which was about Hellion. even donated once or twice. so i've stuck around awhile.

Just noticed you're at 5555 post count now.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:43 pm

I was at the old one....having migrated there from CMR and No Life 'Til Metal.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 pm

I used to post at the old Ultimatum board
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I was at the old one....having migrated there from CMR and No Life 'Til Metal.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 pm

I was there when Jake (thrashcanman) started the old Ultimatum board. So I was signed up even before Scott took it over. And when he did, he asked me to be one of his adms for the board. The rest, as they say, is history.

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Where is this thrashcanman nowadays?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 pm

No idea. He was a kid when he started the original Ultimatum board. As he got older he changed quite a bit. His music tastes changed as well. He no longer liked Ultimatum so he handed over the board to me.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:20 pm

what? someone not like Ultimatum? shocked! lol! Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 795291 Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? 591800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?   Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who here posted at the old Ultimatum board?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next