Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.

Go down 
+15
mez
MetalFRO
nevermore
MetalGuy71
T-Roy
DallasBlack
Eyesore
Lurideath
MetalRob331
Orion Crystal Ice
mc666
exact33
Metallic Blaze
Temple of Blood
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.   Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
At that Prong show I saw last month, there were these big motherf*ckers taking pot shots at people who were trying to mind their own business...

that always pisses me off, but I'm not big enough to really do anything about it.

I can't stand idiots like that. And they probably think they're being "metal". They haven't got a clue.

I used to love going to concerts when I was living in Japan. The crowds were always extremely cool. Metal isn't about anger and rage for the metal fans in Japan. The chapter on Japan in Sam Dunn's Global Metal movie covers it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.   Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 pm

JBall_Z wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
At that Prong show I saw last month, there were these big motherf*ckers taking pot shots at people who were trying to mind their own business...

that always pisses me off, but I'm not big enough to really do anything about it.

I can't stand idiots like that. And they probably think they're being "metal". They haven't got a clue.

I used to love going to concerts when I was living in Japan. The crowds were always extremely cool. Metal isn't about anger and rage for the metal fans in Japan. The chapter on Japan in Sam Dunn's Global Metal movie covers it.

Yeah, I love that documentary, "Global Metal". I liked the first one too.

Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 604261
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.   Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
At that Prong show I saw last month, there were these big motherf*ckers taking pot shots at people who were trying to mind their own business....

What is it about Prong that attracts chuckleheads?? One of the dumbest Mosh Pit Moments I ever witnessed happened at one of their shows back in the 90s. Two idiots grabbed a couple of the little cafe' tables from the back of the room and brought them into the pit area while Prong were on, and started banging them on the floor in time to the music. Needless to say, the venue security intervened fairly quickly. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.   Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
At that Prong show I saw last month, there were these big motherf*ckers taking pot shots at people who were trying to mind their own business....

What is it about Prong that attracts chuckleheads?? One of the dumbest Mosh Pit Moments I ever witnessed happened at one of their shows back in the 90s. Two idiots grabbed a couple of the little cafe' tables from the back of the room and brought them into the pit area while Prong were on, and started banging them on the floor in time to the music. Needless to say, the venue security intervened fairly quickly. Laughing very hard

Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Lol

What asses.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.   Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Reason 129 to live in Japan. I'd love to live there. Also, most of Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.   Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man, I'm getting old! Went to see Life Of Agony last night.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2