Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I filled it up :D

Go down 
+6
mc666
Stender
Schbopo
tohostudios
ultmetal
SlaytanicPOWER
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

I filled it up :D Empty
PostSubject: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:53 pm

I filled it up :D Metalc10

Finally had to put the "METAL: A HEADBANGERS COMPANION" box on the bottom bellow. Time to expand!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Sweet! Nothing like a CD collecting addiction.

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Sweet! Nothing like a CD collecting addiction.
I'm sure you could make a small house out of all the vinyls and cds you have Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 pm

I just ordered a new 500 CD rack. That makes my 5th rack; three 500, one 1000 and one 1500.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Nice! Getting pretty close to that myself.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 pm

I dont have a good rack like that, I need to get one. Right now I just throw all my discs, cassettes, vinyl in two super huge cardboard boxs.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 pm

all my stuff is in several boxes all over the basement. i'll bring a box upstairs one at a time & listen to what i want. then when i'm done, go back down & swap boxes.

we lack the space to have them displayed in racks & whatnot. i've always talked about getting those huge drawers to put them in, but it just seems like such a daunting task.

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Stender wrote:
I dont have a good rack like that.

Never truer words has been spoken.

SlaytanicPOWER, that is looking well.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Wal*Mart sells that rack that I have shown for about $20, holds ~250 cds.

Post pics of yalls stock when yall get the time Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:05 pm

3/4 of the Toho Vault:

I filled it up :D DSCN2076Here's

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 pm

I filled it up :D 26156

Very nice
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Scary thing is I only have a medium sized collection compared to others on this board. Wait til you see Ult or Uncle Saxon's collections.

Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm hoping to get a nice book rack type shelf for x-mas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 pm

SlaytanicPOWER wrote:
Wal*Mart sells that rack that I have shown for about $20, holds ~250 cds.

Post pics of yalls stock when yall get the time Smile

Some of the guys had pictures in this thread, but it's an old one so they'll hopefully update with some new pics here, but it will give you a small idea (esp. Krokus's collection)

http://www.heartofmetal.net/rip-f4/hey-where-is-the-thread-with-pics-of-cd-collection-t2265-75.htm?highlight=collection
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 pm

I make my own racks that hold 1000 each there all full and those are all original cds, the others I have in trades years back are in crates currently and of those crated I have over 4000 in trades plus my 4000 originals.

I filled it up :D CDshome

I filled it up :D CDshome3

And me: Bonded By Blood shirt!

I filled it up :D BondedByBlood12

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
I make my own racks that hold 1000 each there all full and those are all original cds, the others I have in trades years back are in crates currently and of those crated I have over 4000 in trades plus my 4000 originals.

I filled it up :D CDshome

I filled it up :D CDshome3

And me: Bonded By Blood shirt!

I filled it up :D BondedByBlood12

Wargod50

Dig the pink jammies bro.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Actually they are maroon sweats!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 pm

My rack isn't quite as big as some here, but it makes up for it in perkiness, here's an older pic:

I filled it up :D 12
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:40 pm

I filled it up :D Affraid I filled it up :D 78889 That was the last thing I wanted to see on this board.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
3/4 of the Toho Vault:

I filled it up :D DSCN2076Here's

Where did you get those 3 shelves from?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Recently I just went to Ikea to purchase 2 more cd shelves only to find out that they no longer make the same color as the other 8 that I have. So after buying a box and finding it out it didn't match at all I had to take them back (this place isn't close to my house btw). While I was there I thought maybe I should look around and find something else. I was about to leave when I came across these metal shelf things that hang on the wall. Each shelf holds about 73 cds so I bought 4 of them and hung them on my wall the other day and it looks awesome. I need to get 2 more though cause the spot that I have them in looks like its missing something. They are right above my bed so I hope I have them in the wall good enough so I don't get a concusion from falling cds haha. I'll have to take a picture of it when I get a chance. My cousin suggested that I get some of those hanging lights to put on top of it which I think would look awesome.

The best thing about these shelves too is that they are only $6 where I was spending $50 each time I bought the other shelves and I would buy 2 at a time. I might end up switching to these hanging ones and get rid of the standing ones just because I like the way it looks and I could also gain some space back in my room.

Ok thats enough ranting for one night haha

PostSubject: Re: I filled it up :D   I filled it up :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I filled it up :D
Page 1 of 1