Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Empty
PostSubject: Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 am

Warclub Radio - episode 23 is now available and streaming!!

FEATURING:

RACKETS & DRAPES
CRIMSON MOONLIGHT
NEVIAH NEVI
A HILL TO DIE UPON
THE BLAMED
ANTESTOR
EXITING THE FALL
FEARSCAPE
SLECHTVALK
IN HIS BLOOD
FOCUSED
SOUL EMBRACED
A PLEA FOR PURGING
TOURNIQUET
DISCIPLE
PROJECT 86
VENGEANCE RISING

Now available for your listening audio pleasure:

http://www.veilofdisdain.com/radio.html

OR...

CLICK HERE TO STREAM IT DIRECTLY!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:00 am

Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! 708921
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:35 am

I've been posting here when I have new shows available for a few months now. Nobody has complained once until you came along tonight. I'm not spamming the board. Just thought some of you here might enjoy listening to the show. Would it make you feel better if I had enough time on my hands to spend all day and all night on the board and rack up three thousand some-odd posts like you? Would it then NOT be spam, because I have a high post count? *rolls eyes*

I hope you're an equal opportunity accuser with all the other people here who happen to just post occasional announcements for their own radio shows. Otherwise, you're just being a discriminative jerk. I'm not harming anyone here. I'm not trolling anyone or any threads here. I'm not being disruptive in the slightest. I post maybe once or twice a week. By definition, a spammer posts the same thing, several times, over and over again, constantly and within a short time frame. Even if I *WAS* a spammer, I would not be a very good one by definition due to how little I post and how little activity there is from me on this board.

Nice try, though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 am

veilofdisdain wrote:
Just thought some of you here might enjoy listening to the show.!

Valid reason for me,

Metal fans give out when noone seems to be doing anything in support of the genre and when some decide to bother their ass about doing something like a radio show then you get flack, why ? I'd love to to be able to do a show like this but don't have the know how or internet connection.

So I'll support the original poster.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 am

veilofdisdain wrote:
I've been posting here when I have new shows available for a few months now. Nobody has complained once until you came along tonight. I'm not spamming the board. Just thought some of you here might enjoy listening to the show. Would it make you feel better if I had enough time on my hands to spend all day and all night on the board and rack up three thousand some-odd posts like you? Would it then NOT be spam, because I have a high post count? *rolls eyes*

I hope you're an equal opportunity accuser with all the other people here who happen to just post occasional announcements for their own radio shows. Otherwise, you're just being a discriminative jerk. I'm not harming anyone here. I'm not trolling anyone or any threads here. I'm not being disruptive in the slightest. I post maybe once or twice a week. By definition, a spammer posts the same thing, several times, over and over again, constantly and within a short time frame. Even if I *WAS* a spammer, I would not be a very good one by definition due to how little I post and how little activity there is from me on this board.

Nice try, though!

Oh yes, 3000 plus posts before a spam post, yes, thats definately what I meant. Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_rolleyes I think you pretty much said it in the last line of your post. My apologies for not knowing who you were and how you were going to partcipate after eight posts, forgive me. If you think I am a discriminate jerk, read the board rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warclub Radio Ep 23 Now Streaming!
Page 1 of 1