Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Empty
PostSubject: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:56 am

Hey everyone! This is my first post here, and I don't intend for it to be a spammed post, so my apologies in advance if you take it as such. I'm actually a displaced Firestreamer for those of you that are here that don't know me. Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Rikki Puckett (actually, it's Richard, but I've gone by "Rikki" all my life). For any of you old-school death metal fans out there that listened to christian death metal in the mid to late 90's and didn't post on Firestream... yes, I was the original vocalist for Obliteration (which later became Death List after I left the band).

Anyway, I do my own radio show and just finished my most recent program today. I normally announce new episodes on Firestream, but since Firestream has met its untimely and unfortunate demise, I thought I'd announce it here (I hope that's okay). So, I look forward to getting to know a lot of you that I don't already know. Hope you listen to, and enjoy, my show (details below). Take care, God bless!

Warclub Radio - episode 18 is now available and streaming!!

FEATURING:

BROKEN FLESH - (NEW!)
SOUL EMBRACED
LIVING SACRIFICE
INDWELLING
STAVESACRE - (NEW!)
DEMON HUNTER
BLOODLINE SEVERED - (NEW!)
AUGUST BURNS RED - (NEW!)
STRYPER - (NEW!)
PROJECT 86 - (NEW!)
SAVIOUR MACHINE
LEADERDOGS FOR THE BLIND
SEVENTH ANGEL - (NEW!)

Now available for your listening audio pleasure:

www.veilofdisdain.com/radio.html

OR...

CLICK HERE TO STREAM IT DIRECTLY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 am

Welcome aboard Rikki.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am

welcome, bummer bout that other place.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

Hello Rikki. Welcome. It sucks that Firestream went down, but you are welcome here.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:00 am

Welcome Rikki this is where true metal hangs! grim reaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome! Smile

For me, it's downright depressing that FS has been gone, but as a result, I now have 5 new boards to frequent. Of them, I'll probably spend quite a bit of time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!   Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warclub Radio - Ep 18, Now Streaming!
Page 1 of 1