Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:

Go down 
+7
thejokeriv
TheGame2k2
MetalGuy71
Metallic Blaze
manny
Thrasher73
ultmetal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Empty
PostSubject: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Brand new review site, all written by a 21 year old. Features a review of Ultimatum's Into the Pit CD:
http://thegame2k2.weebly.com/my-music-reviews.html

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Wow,you guys got the highest rating out of those reviewed.Kid seems to have a pretty level head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Wow!!! I like the kid already, thinks Linkin Park sucks and gave a thumbs up for Ultimatum's 'Into the Pit'
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Cool! He's got some nice variety on there too.

It's not just 'troo' metal.

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Headbang
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 am

He's mostly into newer styles of metal, so I was surprised he like our CD so much too. Lacuna Coil is one of his favorite bands. Surprised he hasn't reviewed any yet.

It's a very small and new web site, but he has a lot of connections so I imagine it will grow rapidly.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:20 am

Interesting that your album made it on there, as it's definatley a bit more on the obscure side, as opposed to the more main-stream stuff he's reviewed. I like that he's reviewed it as a straight-forward metal album and made no reference to it being "Christian metal" like so many other reviewers are quick to point out. "Yea, it's pretty decent, for a Christian metal band".

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Interesting that your album made it on there, as it's definatley a bit more on the obscure side, as opposed to the more main-stream stuff he's reviewed. I like that he's reviewed it as a straight-forward metal album and made no reference to it being "Christian metal" like so many other reviewers are quick to point out. "Yea, it's pretty decent, for a Christian metal band".

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. Music should be judged on it's own merit alone. Not based on the religious affiliations of the band members!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 pm

ultmetal wrote:
He's mostly into newer styles of metal, so I was surprised he like our CD so much too. Lacuna Coil is one of his favorite bands. Surprised he hasn't reviewed any yet.

It's a very small and new web site, but he has a lot of connections so I imagine it will grow rapidly.

Do you know this person, or did you just happen upon this site?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:25 pm

I know him. He told me he was going to start a video game review site and I encouraged him to do so. Didn't know he was going to review Ultimatum's CD. Didn't even know he was into it. Thought he was mostly into newer bands like Lacuna Coil and Disturbed.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:46 pm

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 669452
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Updated with new music and video game reviews.

Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 am

The site has been updated and now has a brand new look.

New reviews in both the movie and music section.
Back to top Go down
http://TheGame2k2.com
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 pm

thank you everyone for viewing my site and all your nice comments, i really appreciate it. I just updated the site again.

New Movie Review: G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra

New Music Review: Another Perfect Day by Motorhead
Back to top Go down
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Three new reviews up.

New Video Game Review: Super Mario Bros.

Two New Music Reviews: Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park
Sacrifice by Motorhead
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:33 pm

TheGame2k2 wrote:
Sacrifice by Motorhead

Great CD! New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 pm

You don't seem to like Linkin Park much.

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
You don't seem to like Linkin Park much.

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_lol

For some reason, i just could never get use to that type of music. My sister tried her hardest to try to get me into it, so she bought me their first three albums. But so many groups and record companies (mainly the record companies) were trying to cash in on the style of music that was quote "Hot" unquote at the time and i view Linkin Park as one of those bands and their latest album Minutes to Midnight definitely proved it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:58 pm

I don't have any of Linkin Park's albums, but I do like some of their songs.

Anyway ... good site! Keep it up!

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840
Back to top Go down
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Site updated

New Movie Review: Batman (1989)

New Music Review: 200Km/H in the Wrong Lane by Tatu
Back to top Go down
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

I made a pretty cool update to the music section. Above each album review there is an audio player and each of them consist of one full length song from each album. This way it gives you a good clue on what the album is like.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:58 pm

TheGame2k2 wrote:
I made a pretty cool update to the music section. Above each album review there is an audio player and each of them consist of one full length song from each album. This way it gives you a good clue on what the album is like.

That's a great idea. New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 am

TheGame2k2 wrote:

Awesome!!! Welcome to the site!!!
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 am

Welcome Game2k2. Good motorhead and ultimatum reviews! New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840 New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840 New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Yeah, G2k2 - that's a cool idea about adding a song!

Also, try to hang out here and post with us too - if ya want! You seem like you would have a lot to contribute.

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: 11840
Back to top Go down
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm

New movie review: E.T.

New video game review: Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:   New Music/Video Game/DVD review site: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Music/Video Game/DVD review site:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next