Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal podcasts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Anyone got any good ones? I subscribe to Dark Compass right now. It's not bad. Found out about a couple of really good bands listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Well I occasionally listen to The Classic Metal Show but its kinda lame most of the time. Looking for some good podcasts though!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Well I occasionally listen to The Classic Metal Show but its kinda lame most of the time. Looking for some good podcasts though!

"The Classic Metal Show" is quality. Their "holier than thou" atmosphere is a little annoying, but they really know their stuff.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:39 am

I like to visit UVTV . That is a video podcast. They put just about everything, from modern to classic bands, but basically they put the newest videos from bands. It is a good way to check what is going on out there
Back to top Go down

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:31 am

Question:

How does one go about doing a podcast? I've been interested in doing one for quite awhile. Any recommended sites for hosting, etc?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:27 am

I've been into watching a webcast called "Live from Daryl's House" on and off. This episode has Robbie and Ray from The Doors.

http://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/index.php?page=ep18

I also listen to Monty Colvin's podcast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal podcasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal podcasts   Metal podcasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal podcasts
Page 1 of 1