Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MetalMayhem.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

MetalMayhem.com Empty
PostSubject: MetalMayhem.com   MetalMayhem.com Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Anyone ever bought anything from MetalMayhem.com ? Its another place I found tonight on my quest for Anvil cds. I found Past and Present Live at this site for $20 along with the last 3 Jag Panzer cds I needed. Not a bad deal seeing what Ive seen these titles going for on ebay and Amazon lately.

It seems like they have tons of stuff. I didnt really have time to sit and look through everything but I emailed them to see if they would sell my bands cds as well. Hopefully they will.

MetalMayhem.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MetalMayhem.com   MetalMayhem.com Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Yeah I've ordered through them. They are OK, albeit, a bit overpriced.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

MetalMayhem.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MetalMayhem.com   MetalMayhem.com Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Yea I just found that same Anvil cd for $7 on another site but they seem like they might be out dated or something. I found some things in their bargin bin and sent in my order form so we'll see if they write me back. I asked them to cancel my Anvil cd from MetalMayhem. Lets see if they do.

MetalMayhem.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MetalMayhem.com   MetalMayhem.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MetalMayhem.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: