Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opportunity For Metal Bands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Opportunity For Metal Bands Empty
PostSubject: Opportunity For Metal Bands   Opportunity For Metal Bands Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:05 am

PickTheBand.com, the world’s first online record label where the fans run the label has partnered with the Rockstar Mayhem Festival to offer one unsigned metal band the opportunity of a lifetime.

Through the Pick The Band website, bands will compete for:

•A performance at an exclusive backstage VIP event on the July 31st tour stop in Cleveland, OH.

The event will occur after the show and will be attended by tour organizers and the performing bands. This is one band’s great opportunity to perform for their peers in the industry and make a name for themselves. Bands will have a chance to win additional prizes as well.

Registration has already begun on the www.PickTheBand.com and will continue through May 25th, 2009.

The contest itself will begin on June 1st and voting will run through June 30th.

The contest has been designed to showcase bands in a variety of ways, not just through their music, to get the fans to know as much as possible about them. Registration is easy.

Bands must submit:

•An ORIGINAL music video (set to a good quality original song). Cover songs are not eligible.

Bands should also submit (selected bands will be asked to do so)

•2 original songs in MP3 format
•A video of a live performance (with good audio quality)
•A video blog
•10-15 band photos
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity For Metal Bands   Opportunity For Metal Bands Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:07 am

surprised spam ???

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity For Metal Bands   Opportunity For Metal Bands Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:13 am

Just a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity For Metal Bands   Opportunity For Metal Bands Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:40 pm

I like spam in the morning
I lie spam at night
I like spam under glass
But spammers on the board
Make me want to kick

Their tushy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity For Metal Bands   Opportunity For Metal Bands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opportunity For Metal Bands
Page 1 of 1