Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CD Inzane

Go down 
+11
nevermore
scottmitchell74
7thSaviour
tohostudios
Wargod
Rex
bgast1
Fat Freddy
Red Kitty
Required Fields
A Handful of Wayne
15 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Has anyone ever ordered anything from CDINZANE.com? I just found this site earlier today looking for Anvil cds and they had a couple. Looking through the site I see they are fully stocked with a lot of great stuff even some semi rare things for decent prices. I think this might be a new place to get cds from atleast for me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Haven't ordered from there yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:40 pm

I have ordered thru CD Inzane and found them to be very helpful and professional.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Heard of'em but never tried'em. Just took a look @ their site now and it looks like they got some good stuff.

I got all excited when I saw the new Raven CD on their site, till I saw the price ($48.95?) ... OUCH! Too rich for my blood...figures, the one CD I'd be most interested in turns out to be the most expensive one....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm

I've used them. I've had a good experience ordering from them.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:24 am

I've seen a lot of people complain that they list stuff that they don't actually have in stock. But I've never personally ordered from them.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:38 am

I've ordered from them all the time since they are from MN. I've never had a problem with them. When they list preorder stuff it is most likely not in but they usually have it on hand by the release date.
Depending on if you preorder or from there new in stock area those can take a little time to get to you.
But if you order anything from their cataloge they ship it fast. CD Inzane usually stocks imports or rare cds I do like them.

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:02 am

My only problem with them is they are absolutely terrible with communication. When you place an order, you don't get any kind of email acknowledgement and if you have a question about your order, you have to call them up and the number is not toll free.

But I've always gotten my stuff from them and it's always arrived as advertised.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:09 am

I love these guys! I see Zane and company every year at PPUSA as well.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:11 am

I've ordered from them before. The guy (owner I guess?) is very helpful and will track stuff down for you even if it isn't listed.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I've ordered from them before. The guy (owner I guess?) is very helpful and will track stuff down for you even if it isn't listed.
Zane Petersen is a cool dude and really knows his stuff! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:51 pm

great! Im surprised I havent seen anyone else on here bring them up before unless I just missed it. But looks like i'll be buying from them a lot and also preordering things. They did surprise me with the details they have about each release or band. They do seem to know their stuff.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Red Kitty wrote:
I have ordered thru CD Inzane and found them to be very helpful and professional.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Yes they do know their stuff they do get stuff no other place gets, I love this vendor.

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:09 am

Wargod48 wrote:
Yes they do know their stuff they do get stuff no other place gets, I love this vendor.

Wargod50
+1 CD Inzane 604261
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Quote :
Zane Petersen is a cool dude and really knows his stuff!

Agree! + he is a good drummer too! I've ordered from them many times & never had a problem.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:01 am

Probably my favorite place to order on-line....many successfully completed orders from them.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:09 am

Since the 2009 buys thread was locked...

Oh boy, here we go. They had a 50% off sale on 12/31. I ordered some CDs late on the night of 12/30. I figured it wouldn't hurt to email and ask if there was anyway since I ordered so late if my 12/30 order could go half off. They were pretty short with me and said no. Not a big deal. They took so long to respond, I canceled the order anyway and placed a new one for the same items plus some additional CDs (spending roughly the same amount of money because of the half off sale). I replied back to their email saying it was no big deal because I canceled and placed a new order.

Well, earlier today I got an email from them replying to my ORIGINAL email saying somehow I was going to get 25% off because my order was "pulled out of line" (whatever that means) but that I still didn't quality for 50% off but because I had canceled, my order could not be filled after all (duh).

THEN, two minutes later, they replied to MY reply about placing a new order saying that they have no record of me placing a new order. Funny, their site tells me a completely different story when I log into it. I replied back giving them the order number and the list of items and prices and told them I met all their 50% requirements.

"I have a bad feeling about this". CD Inzane Icon_rolleyes

This is why I don't venture outside of CD Universe! I have the worst luck trying to order CDs from any other place. Amazon has screwed me, eBay has screwed me, Newbury has screwed me and it looks like maybe CD Inzane will too!

CD Inzane 308838
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 am

I have yet to order anything from there. Every time I tried it was out of stock. I was a little tempted to do their buy a $500 gift certificate and get 10 free cds deal but I really cant afford to do that now. Maybe once my bills settle down I will start buying from there but I never had a problem with amazon except for prices, same goes for ebay. I use The Omega Order a lot they are fast and their site is always updated if they have something or not they just sometimes don't have a good selection.

I used to use this other online store that always had stuff and was very up to date but I think they disappeared. Also the guy got made at me because when he sent out an email all his email addresses were showing and I sent a mass email to everyone about my band haha. Not knowing proper email ediquite at the time I didnt think I was doing wrong. Ive since learned though haha. I think the site was called Bring Down The Thunder or something like that. I miss that place.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm

I use CD Inzane a lot! Easily one of the most trustworthy and reliable vendors online. I've never once had a problem with them in the years I've used them.

Just placed an order with them last week in fact. And as usual, got the order in a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Still haven't gotten a response back from them about my new order. I think they're mad I canceled the original and reordered for half off. CD Inzane Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Still haven't gotten a response back from them about my new order. I think they're mad I canceled the original and reordered for half off. CD Inzane Icon_lol

Try calling them. They usually get the phone without any hassles of a recorded message.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm surprised -- I just got notice thru FedEx that my order is on the way. Still no contact from CD Inzane, but I don't care as long as I get my stuff. I won't be using them again though.

They were out of 3 of the CDs I ordered. Sad Oh, CD Universe, I should have never strayed...
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 am

Hmm that's odd. They've never once been out of stock on anything I've ever ordered. You just got unlucky with them I guess.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CD Inzane Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD Inzane   CD Inzane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CD Inzane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: