Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice
Metal novice
Metal novice
libertynjustice

Number of posts : 45

Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Empty
PostSubject: Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online   Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Liberty N' Justice May Update:

Retroactive Records and Liberty N' Justice are proud to announce "guest" musicians for two more songs for LNJ's up coming 2009 release "Light It Up". Lynn Louise Lowrey of Vixen & Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister join forces on the song "Blink" and bandmates, Ted Poley of Danger Danger/ Poley-Rivera & Vic Rivera of Crunch/ Poley-Rivera rock out on the song "Man vs. MotherNature". These 4 join already announced guest musicians Robert Mason of Warrant/ Lynch Mob, Jerry Dixon of Warrant, Marq Torien of Bulletboys, Chris Holmes of W.A.S.P., Les Carlson of Bloodgood, Oz Fox of Stryper/Bloodgood, Dale & Troy Thompson
of Bride! Starting on May 3rd you can hear two songs from LNJ's new CD at www.myspace.com/libertynjustice2 but listen quickly they will only be up for one week! The updated track listing is below and go to www.libertynjustice.net and let us know what you think!

2009 Retroactive Records release by LIBERTY N' JUSTICE to be titled "LIGHT IT UP" (Formerly announced title: "The Cigar Chronicles")

01. Light It Up
02. The Other Thief (feat. Dale and Toy Thompson of BRIDE)
03. Blink (feat. Lynn Louise Lowrey of Vixen & Eddie Ojeda of Twisted Sister)
04. Do What You Believe
05. Man vs. Mother Nature (feat.Ted Poley of Danger Danger/ Poley-Rivera & Vic Rivera of Crunch/ Poley-Rivera)
06. Treading On Serpents (feat. Les Carlson Bloodgood & Oz Foz of Stryper/ Bloodgood)
07. Uncle Sam
08. Every Reason To Believe
09. Wrestling With God
10. Best Time You Never Had
11. Beautiful Decision
12. Drunk De ad Gorgeous (feat. Marq Torien of Bulletboys and Chris Holmes of W.A.S.P.)
13. Greed (feat. Robert Mason Warrant/ Lynch Mob & Jerry Dixon of Warrant)
14. For Better Or Worse
Back to top Go down
libertynjustice
Metal novice
Metal novice
libertynjustice

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online   Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:31 am

there up now let me know what u think?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online   Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:18 am

I liked both songs. The Thompson brother one was awesome (I could still hear the original title in there, but I'm not telling anyone) Razz Looking forward to this, as I've stated before!

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online   Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:36 pm

The look of the page is now updated as well...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online   Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Both songs sound good!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online   Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty N Justice May Update and New Songs online
Page 1 of 1