Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anybody heard of Soulbender?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

anybody heard of Soulbender? Empty
PostSubject: anybody heard of Soulbender?   anybody heard of Soulbender? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:42 am

I heard abit about them it has Nick Pollock the singer from My Sister's machine and Michael Wilton the guitarist from Queensryche and heard a few songs and it's brilliant. What I wanted to know is how many albums did they release? are they still around today? and where you can you get their albums?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: anybody heard of Soulbender?   anybody heard of Soulbender? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Never heard 'em. But I loved both of the My Sister's Machine cds.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: anybody heard of Soulbender?   anybody heard of Soulbender? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:22 pm

nevermore wrote:
Never heard 'em. But I loved both of the My Sister's Machine cds.

heres their myspace www.myspace.com/soulbender
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: anybody heard of Soulbender?   anybody heard of Soulbender? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:16 am

I had a few mp3's that the band offered up a few years ago. I was interested due to the Queensryche connection, but I don't remember much about them. You could probably find their stuff on ebay or Amazon. I'm pretty sure they released at least one full album, if not more.

PostSubject: Re: anybody heard of Soulbender?   anybody heard of Soulbender? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody heard of Soulbender?
Page 1 of 1