Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ease up on the caffeine bro

Go down 
+6
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
Troublezone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Ease up on the caffeine bro Empty
PostSubject: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:14 am

Yes 7thSaviour i'm talking to you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 am

Less caffeine. 10/10
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 am

I am 110% sober right now. I haven't had any stimulants for at least 12 hours now. Call it severe sleep deprivation. No offense intended, of course! I just love you guys and am enjoying the heck outta being here today, that's all! ROCK ON, PEEPS!
headbanger
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:19 am

detuned wrote:
Less caffeine. 10/10
More sleep 100/10!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 am

Off to get more coffee!!!!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:26 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Look who's talking! Laughing very hard I am on an all-natural outside chemical-free high right now, and I never wanna come down. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 am

7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Look who's talking! Laughing very hard I am on an all-natural outside chemical-free high right now, and I never wanna come down. \'arry \'eadbanger

I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old, caffine is a necessity!!!!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Totally understood! Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:41 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
I am 110% sober right now. I haven't had any stimulants for at least 12 hours now. Call it severe sleep deprivation. No offense intended, of course! I just love you guys and am enjoying the heck outta being here today, that's all! ROCK ON, PEEPS!
headbanger

Whenever I don't sleep, which is 22 out of 24 hours of the day, I don't feel eccentric at all.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:53 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

WORD HOMEY! Me too, and.... a 9 and 11 year old!
got coffee? \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:13 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

I have a six year old and a nearly 2 year old. I don't have blood, I have coffee.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I have a six year old and a nearly 2 year old. I don't have blood, I have coffee.
WHEEEEWWWW!!!!??

You must STINK!! Ease up on the caffeine bro 288219
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:18 pm

T-Roy wrote:

You'd think that, but actually I am accompanied by a faint odor of Hazelnuts wherever I go due to constant use of flavored coffee creamer.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

You'd think that, but actually I am accompanied by a faint odor of Hazelnuts wherever I go due to constant use of flavored coffee creamer.

That and PBR. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:50 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

That and PBR. \'arry \'eadbanger

And Cheez-its. I forgot the Cheez-its.

Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Good luck, gentlemen! Ease up on the caffeine bro 604261
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Speaking of caffine, after over two decades of constant caffine consumption, I have been w/out for almost 6 months (just 3 more weeks). Best of all, my migranes have been reduced and are almost non existent these days.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:35 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Speaking of caffine, after over two decades of constant caffine consumption, I have been w/out for almost 6 months (just 3 more weeks). Best of all, my migranes have been reduced and are almost non existent these days.

Excellent DB! Glad to hear youve kicked it successfully!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:33 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Yeah, I found it was a big contributor to my panic attacks, so I've cut it down to about nothing as well. I feel alot better without it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:08 am

I get headaches when I don't drink it. I must be going through caffeine withdraw. Lucky for me, there's a fresh batch brewing as we speak. No headaches today.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:11 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I get headaches when I don't drink it. I must be going through caffeine withdraw. Lucky for me, there's a fresh batch brewing as we speak. No headaches today.

Same here. When I sleep in on the weekends I usually wake up with a headache because my caffeine fix is overdue.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:48 pm

That's exactly how it was with me and I don't miss it one bit. Migranes were a way of life for too long and now I'm perfectly happy without them. It's funny, the reason why I never quit caffine in the first place was because I was worrying about headaches. Never occurred to me that caffine (or not sticking to a caffine schedule) was causing them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

dude, that's my favorite creamer too! That and french vanilla. Yes...MUST have coffeemate in the coffee. And the generics don't cut it either. My wife is always trying them....like liquid chalk.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:53 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

I never drink coffee, but I was addicted to soda, so I kicked that from my diet. It's been a solid month and a half without it. I have found myself sleeping better at nights and feeling a lot healthier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ease up on the caffeine bro   Ease up on the caffeine bro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ease up on the caffeine bro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: