Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The James Gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

The James Gang Empty
PostSubject: The James Gang   The James Gang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 am

I thought there was a thread for them already but didn't see one, sorry if there is. Any fans? TJG is one of my fave bands, but my collection is seriously lacking, I only have the albums with Joe Walsh and Tommy Bolin. Please discuss AND even though I'm going to complete my collection recommend me some.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The James Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James Gang   The James Gang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:19 am

The only thing I have is a 'best of' comp which I picked up about a year ago. Joe Walsh was performing live on the Howard Stern show and after they played 'Walk Away', they discussed what a great band the James Gang was and played some other songs. Based on that, I checked out the greatest hits and I thoroughly enjoy it. Don't know if I'd ever get around to picking up any other stuff though.

Love Tesla's cover of 'Walk Away' as well. That too probably prompted me on some level to check them out.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

The James Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James Gang   The James Gang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 am

I prefer the Bolin era James Gang!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

The James Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James Gang   The James Gang Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 am

Wargod48 wrote:
I prefer the Bolin era James Gang!

Wargod50

There's some great stuff from the Bolin era, I just finished listening to Bang and Miami and I gotta tell ya I never liked the song Alexis and this time around I though it kicked arse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The James Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The James Gang   The James Gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The James Gang
Page 1 of 1