Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ran across this while goofing around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ran across this while goofing around Empty
PostSubject: Ran across this while goofing around   Ran across this while goofing around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 am

Ran across this while goofing around on a different thread. Man, why can't, and this is just me talkin', but why can't music/musicians be cool anymore? Am I just completely detached from everything that is happening nowdays? Is there really anything going on that I should give 2 craps about?

Anyways, how much you wanna bet that less than 1% of Joan's audience caught what the closing song was even dealing with? AHH, the days of blissful ignorance.

Enjoy - I most certainly did whole-heartedly!!

Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this while goofing around   Ran across this while goofing around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:50 am

Ahhh the 80's what a different time they why. I still can't comprehend what that decade was all about.

That was brilliant by the way......like those clips of the Mats on SNL and X on Letterman. Thank god for youtube.

Yeah there is great music being made by cool musicians.......just these days more then ever they have to try and get through more layers of dross to get some decent exposure on television and the like.

This clip i saw on TV down here a few months ago....imo the most important band making music on the planet as of now, not sure if this kind of thing would ever get shown in the US.......

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this while goofing around   Ran across this while goofing around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 am

Quote :
Man, why can't, and this is just me talkin', but why can't music/musicians be cool anymore?

I get the same feeling whenever I see Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers perform. They are truely the voice of a new generation.

crazy happy

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this while goofing around   Ran across this while goofing around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:27 pm

The mighty marketing machine rules all.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this while goofing around   Ran across this while goofing around Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Man, why can't, and this is just me talkin', but why can't music/musicians be cool anymore?

I get the same feeling whenever I see Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers perform. They are truely the voice of a new generation.

crazy happy

Precisely the reason why MTV and radio stations no longer have a part in my life anymore. I am so ignorant as to what the kids are listening to these days, and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ran across this while goofing around   Ran across this while goofing around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ran across this while goofing around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: