Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
manny
tohostudios
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Empty
PostSubject: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 am

Ohio man charged with drunken driving on bar stool

NEWARK, Ohio – Authorities in Ohio say a man has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his motorized bar stool.

Police in Newark, 30 miles east of Columbus, say when they responded to a report of a crash with injuries on March 4, they found a man who had wrecked a bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower.

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries. Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers. Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

Wygle has pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Capt.47117fd2178b41b8ba85dce4ec3548f8.odd_bar_stool_dui_ny108.jpg?x=400&y=300&q=85&sig=6ZN3wk
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 am

The surprising thing to me is that this happened in Ohio and not some place like Arkansas.

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

tohostudios wrote:
The surprising thing to me is that this happened in Ohio and not some place like Arkansas.

I argue that parts of Ohio are just as backwards as the deepest darkest parts of the South.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 am

Yeah, there are no alcoholics in the North.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 am

Oh no question, there are rednecks in every state. I just saw a lot more of them living in TN and VA than PA and CT.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:21 am

BTW, there are a ton of rednecks in MO too.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:24 am

You know you have a drinking problem when you have created a traveling motorized bar stool.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:35 am

Oddly enough, I just saw a story on TV last night (on the Discovery Channel show "Wreckreation Nation") about an annual Bar Stool race during the winter in Wisconsin. Their bar stools weren't motorized, though, they were attached to skis. Only in America, folks...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 am

For a brief moment, I wanted to be a barstool. drunken

Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Barstool-girls

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:17 am

lol!

Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 am

Woah! After seeing these hotties I can understand why he made a motorized bar stool! ''Total Chic Magnet!''

MetalGuy71 wrote:
For a brief moment, I wanted to be a barstool. drunken

Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Barstool-girls
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:13 pm

The question would be, does one lose their driver's license, or do they get banned from riding their bar stools for a year?

I wonder what type of fine they will levy...
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 am

Well you know, the bar stool does swivel on a wheel. doing anything on a wheeled thing should earn you a DUI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!   Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man charged with DUI after falling off his BARSTOOL!
Page 1 of 1