Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOTTHARD

Go down 
+4
sam
kmorg
tohostudios
7thSaviour
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:18 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
Kryptinite

It's KryptOnite.

And 7th Saviour don't align yourself with Saxon, although he has an amazing webstore with reasonable prices at http://www.unclesaxon.com , he will gain your trust and steal all your Fried Lima Beans and Ketchup when you're not looking.
Too late, but thanks for the warning anyhow! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:18 am

sam wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
I'm Doug from New Mexico. We've talked in the past.

I'm Sam from Minnesota.

I'm Sam from Georgia.

and forget gothard I'm gettinghard! dancingthing
Really? Where in Georgia are ya from, Sambo?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 am

tohostudios wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

I'm Sam from Minnesota.

C'mon. If you're gonna lie, be sam from somewhere else. All Minnesotans are righteous in every way. We are the chosen few. Be sam from Alabami or somethin'! I am only saying this, Toho, because you compared a top-notch, killer, kickass band like Gotthard with a lame, limp band like PC69. I'm just sayin'.

And, 7th. I am guessing you are Clay? We were always buds. Don't let the hardasses get ya down [except for Kmorg. His ass is made of Kryptinite {I spelled that wrong, I think. Comic book geeks, a little help?}].

OK, I admit it, I lied.

I'm really Gregor from Russia.
Happy
Back to top Go down

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

7thSaviour wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

I'm Sam from Minnesota.

C'mon. If you're gonna lie, be sam from somewhere else. All Minnesotans are righteous in every way. We are the chosen few. Be sam from Alabami or somethin'! I am only saying this, Toho, because you compared a top-notch, killer, kickass band like Gotthard with a lame, limp band like PC69. I'm just sayin'.

And, 7th. I am guessing you are Clay? We were always buds. Don't let the hardasses get ya down [except for Kmorg. His ass is made of Kryptinite {I spelled that wrong, I think. Comic book geeks, a little help?}].
Yes, and you are John. We have lots of stuff in common spiritually-speaking. I have never forgotten you or what we both believe in! I've tried to e-mail you in the past but never got any replies. Glad to be chatting with you again, my online Uncle! 🤘 headbanger

That's what I thought. You still going to church? I still hold the beliefs and have my faith, but about 4 years ago I had to trade church for AA on Saturday mornings. I was getting a little disillusioned with organized religion anyway.

Cool to have ya here. My new email is sales at unclesaxon.com. Drop me a line anytime [I'll reply, I promise]!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:29 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

I'm Sam from Minnesota.

Yes, and you are John. We have lots of stuff in common spiritually-speaking. I have never forgotten you or what we both believe in! I've tried to e-mail you in the past but never got any replies. Glad to be chatting with you again, my online Uncle! 🤘 headbanger

That's what I thought. You still going to church? I still hold the beliefs and have my faith, but about 4 years ago I had to trade church for AA on Saturday mornings. I was getting a little disillusioned with organized religion anyway.

Cool to have ya here. My new email is sales at unclesaxon.com. Drop me a line anytime [I'll reply, I promise]!
Thanks, man! I'm glad you're in AA. I share your disillusion with organized religion. I prefer non-denominational/community churches myself, although I still hold all the basic doctrines near and dear to my heart. Keep the Faith and fight the Good Fight, brother! Glad to be back here with y'all! 🤘
Back to top Go down

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Quote :

Quote:
Fried Lima Beans and Ketchup

Here it is still morning and you ruined it.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

around the covington area
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 am

sam wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

around the covington area
Cool. I live north of Hotlanta!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Bump cuz Gotthard is killer...listening to the Need To Believe album on Spotify...so good!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Bump cuz Gotthard is killer...listening to the Need To Believe album on Spotify...so good!

it is a great album. They do melodic rock really well.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 pm

exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

it is a great album. They do melodic rock really well.

yes they do

GOTTHARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOTTHARD   GOTTHARD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOTTHARD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: