Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The chat box

Go down 
+8
Svengo
akeldama
manny
Fat Freddy
XYZ
tohostudios
EvyMetal
kmorg
12 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 am

Does anyone ever use it? I never see anyone in there, so I was thinking of having it removed. The chat can still be opened via a link, but if it is rarely used, I don't think we have the need for the big box at the bottom.

What sayeth ye'?

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:26 am

The what now?
Back to top Go down

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:56 am

I think it is just an eyesore. No pun intended.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:34 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I think it is just an eyesore. No pun intended.

Ditto

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:55 am

I used it once.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 am

I've never used it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 am

I've glanced at it, but nobody is ever online so I've never used it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 am

I have logged into the chat box once but nobody ever logs in.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 pm

detuned wrote:
I've glanced at it, but nobody is ever online so I've never used it.

same here
Back to top Go down

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 pm

It would be cool to have if someone like say, Katon can come for a half an hour one day and everyone can ask him their questions, but as for a daily use kind of deal it's pretty worthless.
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:27 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
It would be cool to have if someone like say, Katon can come for a half an hour one day and everyone can ask him their questions, but as for a daily use kind of deal it's pretty worthless.
That's how I feel. It's not something that I would use daily here but for a special event it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:21 pm

I dont really use it all that much, but a part of me wants it to stay for some reason...
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:05 pm

I didnt even know about it til about maybe a month ago but no ones ever on at the same time. I wouldnt miss it if it was gone but like Spec said before it would be a cool thing to have if there is some kind of Q & A thing with bands.

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:11 pm

We should schedule a rag on Uncle Saxon chat night.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Well then, I'll get rid of the box. As I said, the chat will still be there, you just have to open it via the link instead.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 pm

I don't know what it is, where it was or what to do with it. So if it goes the way of the dodo bird, I ain't missing it.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:59 am

can't think of anyone here i'd like to have a real time conversation with. so it's not something i'd ever use.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 am

mc666 wrote:
can't think of anyone here i'd like to have a real time conversation with. so it's not something i'd ever use.

and that makes us all feel great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The chat box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat box   The chat box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chat box
Page 1 of 1