Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long/Short/Bald

Go down 
+7
ultmetal
Thrasher73
mc666
SAHB Healer
Shiney
sovdat
stormspell
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:33 pm

How long or short is your hair?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 5:47 pm

About 25-30", badly needs to be trimmed Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Long/Short/Bald -Qi5jTUtCic21XaCp08G4

;)
Back to top Go down

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 7:19 pm

I have seborrhea, so my hair is short. It's a genetic disease (thanks, dad!) like psoriasis, only it affect just the hairy regions. Not all of them, luckily. Basically, in non-medical terms, my skin is allergic to the oil my hair secretes. So if my hair gets too long, the sides of my scalp get irritated. The top of my head is fine; everywhere else is fine. Dumb disease. It's a pain. And it's not like my hair is greasy and whatnot; it's just with longer hair the skin freaks out. I could actually live with it, but it's just easier to shave my head, or at least keep the sides short.

Plus my hair is really thin, so it was a pain in the ass having it long.
Back to top Go down

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I have seborrhea, so my hair is short. It's a genetic disease (thanks, dad!) like psoriasis, only it affect just the hairy regions. Not all of them, luckily. Basically, in non-medical terms, my skin is allergic to the oil my hair secretes. So if my hair gets too long, the sides of my scalp get irritated. The top of my head is fine; everywhere else is fine. Dumb disease. It's a pain. And it's not like my hair is greasy and whatnot; it's just with longer hair the skin freaks out. I could actually live with it, but it's just easier to shave my head, or at least keep the sides short.

Plus my hair is really thin, so it was a pain in the ass having it long.
that sucks dude
Back to top Go down

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:14 pm

Long - But I intend on going Pinky Floyd soon....NOT!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 9:23 pm

shortish....actually some sort of hybrid of HITLER and SHEMP...longer on top and front than the rest.....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 10:09 pm

[quote="Eyesore"]I have seborrhea, so my hair is short. It's a genetic disease (thanks, dad!) like psoriasis, only it affect just the hairy regions. Not all of them, luckily. Basically, in non-medical terms, my skin is allergic to the oil my hair secretes. So if my hair gets too long, the sides of my scalp get irritated. The top of my head is fine; everywhere else is fine. Dumb disease. It's a pain. And it's not like my hair is greasy and whatnot; it's just with longer hair the skin freaks out. I could actually live with it, but it's just easier to shave my head, or at least keep the sides short.

Plus my hair is really thin, so it was a pain in the ass having it long]

I have seborrhea too; but I didn't realize that it was an excuse for having short hair, or that I needed one. I did get my hair cut short because of constant sores on my neck about ten years ago, and it solved the problem, but I never made the connection until I read the above.
I thought I was gonna be a lot more bald at 48 than I am now (lost a bit of hair at 40, but it seems to have stabilized). So I was thinking about growing it long again, but in view of what I've learned here I guess I'd better not.
I keep a picture of myself with my Harley and my long hair on the wall though (both alas, long gone).
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:34 am

it's long. well past my shoulder blades all around.

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:09 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Plus my hair is really thin, so it was a pain in the ass having it long
I have seborrhea too; but I didn't realize that it was an excuse for having short hair, or that I needed one. I did get my hair cut short because of constant sores on my neck about ten years ago, and it solved the problem, but I never made the connection until I read the above.
I thought I was gonna be a lot more bald at 48 than I am now (lost a bit of hair at 40, but it seems to have stabilized). So I was thinking about growing it long again, but in view of what I've learned here I guess I'd better not. I keep a picture of myself with my Harley and my long hair on the wall though (both alas, long gone).
Haha. It is a pain. It started in my early 20s. I thought I had ringworm or something at first. Haha. My father and younger brother have it, too. For a while I was getting it in my damn eyebrows. Luckily that stopped years ago. I'm not shaving my damn eyebrows! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:40 am

is that what makes the inverted cross on your forehead? Laughing

SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:03 am

lol! This thread has turned into Leviticus (the Old Testament book, not the band). As he said this condition affects hairy areas; and I too have developed an inverted cross, but not on my forehead.....elsewhere. Sorry. Smile
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:13 am

P.S.- by the way, this explains what the Apostle Paul was getting at when he wrote I Corinthians 14.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:23 am

Sorry, that's !st Corintihians 11:14. I'll shut up now and go away.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:02 am

My hair was long for years,now that its thinning on top I keep it pretty short.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:46 am

Long.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:15 am

My hair is roughly 1/4 of an inch long.Laughing

When my hair grows out, it's a freakin' mop. Totally uncontrollable. I had it down past my shoulder, roughly to my shoulder blades several years ago.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:07 am

Mine used to be long (about halfway down my back) but I cut it off ten years ago...I had been thinking about cutting it off for a while anyway, and then I was asked to be the best man in my friend's wedding. I decided that I didn't want them looking at their wedding photos twenty years later and going "Wow, he was rockin' quite the mullet back then wasn't he?"

I thought I would regret it later but never really did. It's less hassle, I don't have to tie it up in a ponytail when I go to work every morning, I spend less $ on Shampoo, and my hair doesn't caught when I roll up the power windows in my car anymore either. Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28453

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:21 pm

Mine is relatively short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:12 am

my hair is about shoulder lenght but i am still growing it

only problem is it that it is as straight as a brush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long/Short/Bald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long/Short/Bald   Long/Short/Bald Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long/Short/Bald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: