Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Trivia Thread

Go down 
+25
James B.
SpectreFate
chewie
thejokeriv
Dave the Boss
EvyMetal
TrogDawn
holydiver97595
Getizzyback
DeathCult
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
sam
Leatherface
akeldama
MetalRob331
tohostudios
Schbopo
XYZ
Thrasher73
kmorg
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Schbopo wrote:
manny wrote:
What guitar god plays lead on the Rolling Stones 'One Hit to The Body'?

Jimmy Page

Correct sir and now your turn
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Which two guitarists contributed to Primus' "Eclectic Electric"?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 am

James Hetfield and Jim Martin from the very underrated "Anti Pop" album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 am

I got one:
Who played bass on Wendy O. Williams' W.O.W. album under the pseudonym "Reginald Van Helsing?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I got one:
Who played bass on Wendy O. Williams' W.O.W. album under the pseudonym "Reginald Van Helsing?"

I am going to guess Eddie Van Halen.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:58 am

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I got one:

I am going to guess Eddie Van Halen.

BUZZ - it was Gene Simmons. (He produced the album... and Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley, and Eric Carr all made guest appearances on it. That album is more like a lost '80s KISS record with Wendy O. as a guest vocalist.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:33 am

Which guitar hero played on Johnny Rotten's Public Image LTD's album titled 'Album' ( also titled 'Cassette and CD depending on the format you bought this on)?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 am

Steve Vai?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 am

Troublezone wrote:
Steve Vai?
I think that's correct, I also seem to remember that Bill Laswell played bass and Ginger Baker was on drums.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:02 am

Troublezone wrote:
Steve Vai?

Yep, the album also features Ginger Baker and Tony Williams on drums, Shakar on violin and Bernie Warrell on organ among other musicians.

TZ or detuned your turn
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 am

I got one...

What famous radio personality made a spoken word appearance on the Blue Oyster Cult album Club Ninja?

Bonus: What was the connection between this person and the band?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I got one...

What famous radio personality made a spoken word appearance on the Blue Oyster Cult album Club Ninja?

No takers on this one yet, huh? Pfft. Posers, the lot of you.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:29 am

I know who it is but I don't know the connection

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I got one...

I am guessing Howard Stern and he is the cousin of Eric Bloom, is that the right answer?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 am

manny wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I got one...

I am guessing Howard Stern and he is the cousin of Eric Bloom, is that the right answer?

You are correct. Howard was a cousin to Eric Bloom through marriage, not a blood relative.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Here's a easy one... Who is Simon Dawg on the last Vengeance Rising disc?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 pm

George Ochoa or Jimmy Brown, I could never get that right....

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:46 pm

What do Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force and Jethro Tull have in common?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 pm

detuned wrote:
What do Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force and Jethro Tull have in common?

Barriemore Barlow played drums with both Yngwie and Jethro Tull
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Yep. Your turn manny the man.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:58 pm

After Randy Rhoads death and before Brad Gillis came on board, who was Ozzy Osbourne's guitartist during this short lived period? He never recorded with Ozzy and no live material has been released with this guitartist?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Bernie Torme?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Bernie Torme?

Correct sir, your turn Metalrob
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones talked to this guitar player and singer about getting him a record deal after watching him and his band perform at a private party?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones talked to this guitar player and singer about getting him a record deal after watching him and his band perform at a private party?

Stevie Ray Vaughan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Trivia Thread
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next