Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Trivia Thread

Go down 
+25
James B.
SpectreFate
chewie
thejokeriv
Dave the Boss
EvyMetal
TrogDawn
holydiver97595
Getizzyback
DeathCult
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
sam
Leatherface
akeldama
MetalRob331
tohostudios
Schbopo
XYZ
Thrasher73
kmorg
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Which pop artist in the early 80's had a hit song written by Sammy Hagar, and what was the song?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy by Rick Springfield, I believe
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:55 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy by Rick Springfield, I believe

No, it is Rick Springfield but not that song, but you will kick yourself when I tell you, hint they still play it on the radio and it is not Jessie's Girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Its Ive Done Everything For You, isn't it? Smile
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Its Ive Done Everything For You, isn't it? Smile

Yep
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:16 pm

This episode was just on tonight and it inspired this question...

When Aerosmith did a guest appearance on The Simpsons, who was the only band member that didn't have any speaking parts?

Bonus: Aerosmith is shown sitting at a table in Moe's with another "real" person in animated form. Who was it?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This episode was just on tonight and it inspired this question...

When Aerosmith did a guest appearance on The Simpsons, who was the only band member that didn't have any speaking parts?

Bonus: Aerosmith is shown sitting at a table in Moe's with another "real" person in animated form. Who was it?

Shoot ... I should know these but I haven't seen that particular episode in ages, I have no idea!! angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 am

Quote :
Shoot ... I should know these but I haven't seen that particular episode in ages, I have no idea!! angry

I'm surprised both you and MG don't have "The Simpsons Desk Reference" with you at all times. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I'm surprised both you and MG don't have "The Simpsons Desk Reference" with you at all times. Smile

The "Simpsons Trivia Desk Calander" will have to suffice for now.

As for the original question, the answers are Tom Hamilton and John Kalodner.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:47 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

You have that desk calendar too huh? Laughing I have an ongoing game with a couple of fellow Simpson geeks at another office, I e-mail them the daily trivia question every morning.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You have that desk calendar too huh? Laughing I have an ongoing game with a couple of fellow Simpson geeks at another office, I e-mail them the daily trivia question every morning.

Yup. I've been getting a new one every Christmas for the past few years.

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 am

Nerds.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Nerds.

We prefer the term "Simpson Ultra Fans". Thank you and good day, sir.

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Who produced the first few Peter Gabriel solo albums?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm

detuned wrote:
Who produced the first few Peter Gabriel solo albums?

Bob Ezrin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Nope.

They were produced by Robert Fripp.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

detuned wrote:
Nope.

Wow!!! I didn't know that, I had no idea Robert Fripp produced anyone outside of his solo projects and King Crimson. Did Fripp produce the song 'Solisbury Hill' ?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:39 pm

detuned wrote:

I thought that was only the second one... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Schbopo wrote:
detuned wrote:

I thought that was only the second one... scratch

Well, my information was a bit befuddled it seems.

The first album has Bob Ezrin credited as producer (Fripp plays a variety of instruments and is listed as co-producer). The second album was produced by Fripp. The third album I cannot find any offical producer listing for (although I was told that it was Fripp again).
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Here's a tough one.......

What has Dio and Christian thrash metal/hardcore have in common?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

kmorg wrote:

Dio means God in italian and God is the reason for Christian thrash... Razz
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Dio means God in italian and God is the reason for Christian thrash... Razz

lol! Nice try........

Tracy G. used to play in the Christian thrash/hardcore band The Warning, before he joined Dio!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:48 pm

kmorg wrote:

lol! Nice try........

Tracy G. used to play in the Christian thrash/hardcore band The Warning, before he joined Dio!

Dang it, I knew that. But I haven't checked into this thread in a couple of days.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Which famous drummer played in the following bands, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jeff Beck, Michael Schenker Group, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, and also played on Brian May and Glenn Tipton's solo discs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Cozy powell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Trivia Thread   Rock Trivia Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Trivia Thread
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next