Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychic Possessor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Psychic Possessor Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Possessor   Psychic Possessor Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:25 am

Anybody familiar with this weird '80s Brazilian hardcore/thrash/death metal band? I highly recommend their album 'Toxin Diffusion.' Raw and aggressive with interesting song structures, and an underlying sense of humor despite the harsh vocals (typical of Brazilian thrash, easier on the ears than Chakal, though). Fans of Mutilator or early Sepultura should check 'em out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Psychic Possessor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Possessor   Psychic Possessor Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:03 pm

The name rings a bell. My brother had a pen pal in Brazil back in the late 80s and they used to trade vinyl LPs back and forth (a very expensive hobby back then!), and I believe my bro got the "Toxin Diffusion" album from him. (I also remember him getting an album by Mutilator, the other band you mentioned.) Can't recall what they sounded like tho.
Back to top Go down

Psychic Possessor
Page 1 of 1