Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hysterica (Female band)

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
mc666
MetalGuy71
Zdan
Fat Freddy
EvilJoker
Wargod
Olafsto
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Hysterica (Female band) Empty
PostSubject: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Would you purchase a CD from these ladies ???

Hysterica (Female band) L_775410

Hysterica (Female band) L_a50b10

to be honest, these Swedish beauties had me at the Photo's to hell with the music.

MYSPACE

Their album Metalwar was just released recently and so far I'm lovin' it.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 pm

WOW!!!!
Those ladies could convince me to purchase just about anything!!!
What a brilliant name for an all girl band Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:12 pm

^^ true and the members names are cool also.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey not bad they pretty good actually!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down
EvilJoker
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 am

They are awesome!! Anni Deville (the singer) has been keeping me informed of things going on with the band and is going to let me know when their album will be released in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djeviljoker
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh my goodness... they look... um...epic. Especially the dark haired one. (Words fail me)

Musically they ain't bad either... kinda got a Manowar/Estrogen combo goin' on... nice find Locky!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:55 pm

All I can say is....whoa! I hope my girlfriend is not seeing this post.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Musically, not bad. I kinda dig the trashy look too. I'll pass on the fangs though. They'll do a number on your crank if you're not careful.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Musically, not bad.

They're kinda like Manowar with boobies. crazy happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 am

they look chubby to me. not that looks make a difference to me when it comes to music. just saying is all.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 am

That one on the far left in the first pic looks like someone you'd see on Monday Night Raw.

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 am

tohostudios wrote:
That one on the far left in the first pic looks like someone you'd see on Monday Night Raw.

Kinda like Beth Phoenix - I can see the resemblence there.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 am

Exactly!

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 am

tohostudios wrote:
Exactly!

Well I like Beth just fine so I don't mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm

I would love to be their groupy :glee:
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 pm

mc666 wrote:
they look chubby to me. not that looks make a difference to me when it comes to music. just saying is all.
What, you don't like cubby girls? angry
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I was thinking the same thing , Beth Phoenix comes to mind as does one of the ladies who was with The Macho Man
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 pm

So did anyone else ever manage to pick up this album ?

it was recorded by Tommy Tagtgren and mixed by Peter Tagtgren, excellent CD IMO, possibly the best all female band out there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Locky wrote:
So did anyone else ever manage to pick up this album ?

it was recorded by Tommy Tagtgren and mixed by Peter Tagtgren, excellent CD IMO, possibly the best all female band out there at the moment.

Never did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:36 pm

So did anyone ever locate their CD ?

Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 pm

mc666 wrote:

Who's got a chubby? just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hysterica (Female band)   Hysterica (Female band) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hysterica (Female band)
Page 1 of 1