Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Empty
PostSubject: Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!   Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Just ran across this today, it's now on the very top of my "most-wanted" list.

http://www.myspace.com/stonebride

A stoner band from Croatia...these guys ROCK!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!   Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Sounds pretty good. I thought you said that Stoner Rock was a term only lazy people use though. Be more specific! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!   Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Yeah, I deserve that. How about "Kyuss-inspired" with a side order of Pink Floyd?
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!   Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Just kidding. Actually I think if a band has the word "Stone" in it's name, it's OK to call it Stoner. These guys sound pretty doomy though. Are all their songs as heavy as that one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!   Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
Just kidding. Actually I think if a band has the word "Stone" in it's name, it's OK to call it Stoner. These guys sound pretty doomy though. Are all their songs as heavy as that one?

Check out the song "Titan" on the myspace page, that one is also killer. They have a couple mellower songs that are real trippy, but for the most part they keep it heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!   Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stonebride - I DIG THIS BAND!
Page 1 of 1