Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]

Go down 
+27
Trial by Fire
Addy
Zdan
Mglaffas81
krokus
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
rattpoison
sam
chucksteak
bgast1
DeathCult
SAHB Healer
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
SideShowDisaSter
tohostudios
Required Fields
manny
Schbopo
nevermore
XYZ
TH Joe
kmorg
EvyMetal
akeldama
Stender
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm

n/p:David Lee Roth-Sonrisa Salvaje (1986)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm

akeldama wrote:

I have that version of 'Eat 'Em and Smile' on vinyl, it is very funny. If you speak Spanish, akeldama, you have to find it as funny as I do listening to Diamond Dave sing those tunes in Spanish.

Last edited by manny on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Arnion - Fall Like Rain
Place of Skulls - With Vision

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Still suprised how many spins this is getting!!!!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 pm

manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I have that version of 'Eat 'Em and Smile' on vinyl, it is very funny. If you speak Spanish, akeldama, you have to find it as funny as I do listening to Diamond Dave sing those tunes in Spanish.

I do speak spanish and I do find it funny, I can't take this seriously at all. Actually this is the first time I've ever heard it and the sheer curiosity drove me to getting this. If I ever do karaoke I'll sing one of these tunes to throw people off.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:27 pm

akeldama wrote:
manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I do speak spanish and I do find it funny, I can't take this seriously at all. Actually this is the first time I've ever heard it and the sheer curiosity drove me to getting this. If I ever do karaoke I'll sing one of these tunes to throw people off.

Freddy if you are still out there and never heard this album, it is hilarious, you have a cool sense of humor and even if you donot speak Spanish, you will like it because it is so bizzare, they should be some clips on You Tube.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:
manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Freddy if you are still out there and never heard this album, it is hilarious, you have a cool sense of humor and even if you donot speak Spanish, you will like it because it is so bizzare, they should be some clips on You Tube.

I have heard the Spanish version of DLR's album... I remember a Spanish language video for "Goin' Crazy" getting some limited MTV play back in the day... haven't heard it in years now though. I imagine it would be like listening to Bumblebee Man from "The Simpsons" rockin' out!!! Laughing

Anyway, played thus far today:
Nevermore - DREAMING NEON BLACK
W.A.S.P. - DOMINATOR
Saviour Machine - S/T
Slunt - GET A LOAD OF THIS

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:
manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:

I have heard the Spanish version of DLR's album... I remember a Spanish language video for "Goin' Crazy" getting some limited MTV play back in the day... haven't heard it in years now though. I imagine it would be like listening to Bumblebee Man from "The Simpsons" rockin' out!!! Laughing

Anyway, played thus far today:
Nevermore - DREAMING NEON BLACK
W.A.S.P. - DOMINATOR
Saviour Machine - S/T
Slunt - GET A LOAD OF THIS

lol! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:53 pm

akeldama wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I imagine it would be like listening to Bumblebee Man from "The Simpsons" rockin' out!!! Laughing

lol! LMFAO

"Ai-YI-YI! MI CHIHUAHUA!" (or something like that...)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I have heard the Spanish version of DLR's album... I remember a Spanish language video for "Goin' Crazy" getting some limited MTV play back in the day... haven't heard it in years now though. I imagine it would be like listening to Bumblebee Man from "The Simpsons" rockin' out!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Blue Oyster Cult - Imaginos

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Yes - Close to the Edge (Remaster)
John Coltrane - Interstellar Space
Christian McBride Band - Vertical Vision
Brian Eno & David Bryne - My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Bloody Cross-coming again
Death-scream bloody gore
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Mastodon - Oblivion
Toxic Holocaust - An Overdose Of Death
Thin Lizzy - Fighting
Ensiferum - Victory Songs
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Yay for prog.

Yes-Fragile
Rush-2112
Jeff Wayne-War of the Worlds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:36 pm

xyz wrote:

John Coltrane - Interstellar Space

One of the most intense, yet beautiful albums I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Randy Weston - Little Niles
Randy Weston - Live At The Five Spot (w/Coleman Hawkins)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Overthrow - Within Suffering
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Heaven And Hell-The Devil You Know
Chickenfoot-S/T

...just kidding!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 pm

BBM-Around the Next Dream
Keith Richards-Talk is Cheap
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:53 am

Sammy Hagar-Nine On A Ten Scale
Thin Lizzy-Fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 am

Robin Trower - BBC Radio One Live
Black Sabbath - The Dio Years
Dio - Dream Evil
Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 am

Violent Femmes - The Blind Leading The Naked

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 am

Thin Lizzy-Bad Reputation
Led Zeppelin-Coda
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 am

SEVENTHSIGN - Blueprint
SADUS - Swallowed in Black
CELTIC FROST - Into Mega Therion

up next:
MOTORHEAD - Stone Deaf Forever (all 5 discs!)

PostSubject: Re: ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]   ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009] - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ON TODAY'S PROGRAM...[PLAYLISTS 2009]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next