Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

30 people here with the most posts...

Go down 
+20
SideShowDisaSter
SAHB Healer
DeathCult
Chairman_Smith
scottmitchell74
biddle
Addy
MetalRob331
EvyMetal
mc666
kethdredd
GrandNational
Schbopo
Smindas
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
manny
tohostudios
thejokeriv
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Or a Godzilla thread.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Or a giant cat that was similar to Godzilla. But not the one from Metal Magic, he would need to retain some manliness Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:13 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Or a giant cat that was similar to Godzilla. But not the one from Metal Magic, he would need to retain some manliness Smile

You mean something like this?

30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Gabarah-1

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Who cares. I have the longest posts. This is because blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah study blah...................................................................................................
....................................................................................................Blah.
Which reminds me of the time that blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.........
..........................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................... 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 46812
Of course in those days we, blah, blah, blah..... 30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 382568
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Nurse!!!

SAHB needs his meds!

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:23 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
You guys are all cartoons to me [no offence].

I thought we had something special.... Sad

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:56 pm

That thing has an awesome 6-pack!!!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:09 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
That thing has an awesome 6-pack!!!

Er...8 pack.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:34 pm

For the record, that is Gabborah from "Godzilla's Revenge" aka "All Monsters Attack".

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:46 pm

I feel bad for the cougar that got it from Godzilla
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 pm

DeathCult wrote:
I feel bad for the cougar that got it from Godzilla

lol!

excuses me while I uh... sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 am

People upstairs are playing Guitar Hero World Tour and the foot hitting the bass pedal continuously sounds like people rocking back and forth in a bed during intercourse.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Gabara ! (Just wanted to add to my miniscule post count)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
You guys are all cartoons to me [no offence].

None taken. I consider myself somewhat of a cartoon myself (though only funny occasionally-like most cartoons in the papers or in kid's cartoons these days).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:54 am

mc666 wrote:
i want my own personal member title of my choosing when i hit 5k. not that "metal forever" thing. whaddya say kmorg? Very Happy

It can be done. But it will be a hassle creating seperate groups for each and every member wanting this. But give me a holler when the big day arrives, and we'll talk about it Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 30 people here with the most posts...   30 people here with the most posts... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 people here with the most posts...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3