Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what would you do?

Go down 
+18
Leatherface
DeathCult
the sentinel
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
exact33
sam
tohostudios
Thrasher73
MetalRob331
Fat Freddy
kmorg
thejokeriv
ultmetal
manny
Lurideath
mc666
MetalGuy71
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So what would you do? Empty
PostSubject: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:19 am

You have $18.99 (or whatever is your monetary equivalent for one new CD).

You can't spend the money on anything else but a single CD. No used. A new CD in a store full of all the CDs ever created and they all cost $18.99.

What will you buy?

BTW, where the hell does this topic go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:00 am

That made my brain hurt.

I would spend about a month in that store, select about 1000 of my most important wants, then take another month to debate with myself about which to select, eliminating them democratically if no other way, until I have come to the ultimate decision [run-on sentence].
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 am

I'd shoot a PM to Sovdat or Locky and ask them what's the most rare cd in the world, purchase that and then re-sell it for a tidy profit, using the proceeds to pick up the rest of the stuff on my fairly common want-list.

Either that or Led Zepplin II.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 pm

probably something by Limp Bizkit. i've heard that the guitar playing is phenomenal.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:38 pm

lol!

Buy "Death Bridage" by Avenger of Blood!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:39 pm

I would buy Metal Church debt album on CD or Carcass-Heartworks reissue since they both on my want list at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:40 pm

I've been really wanting to hear the new Helstar, so I would probably grab it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Call up Scott Mitchell, Eyesore, Fat Freddy, Manny, Detuned, Mc666, Spectrefate, Toho, Phoenix Reign, DallasBlack and Skeebo (to be the "newbie" to abuse - lol!) and plan a heist!!!!!! We'll call ourselves Joker's 11!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Pyramaze - Immortal

Can't seem to find it anywhere where I buy CD's

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 pm

I'd buy Trouble's S/T from 1990 cuz that damn thing has been the Holy Grail of my want list for too many frickin years already.

...though I gotta say, I like Joker's idea... Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:20 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

You can't spend the money on anything else but a single CD. No used. A new CD in a store full of all the CDs ever created and they all cost $18.99.

What will you buy?

BTW, where the hell does this topic go?

Well since you said the store has all the cds ever created I think the logical answer would be to buy the cd worth the most, sell it then come back and do the whole process over again til you have nough for every cd you want. just kidding

This is too easy for me though

Silverchair - Frogstomp
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:43 pm

I would do something similar to Uncle Sax.Thats usually what I do when I go in a cd store.I'll find some I want and then have to spend alot of time narrowing it down to what I can afford.Today I would probably buy Heathendom-Nescience,or Sanctuary-Refuge Denied.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'd buy Trouble's S/T from 1990 cuz that damn thing has been the Holy Grail of my want list for too many frickin years already.

LOL!!!! I know, I only have MP3's of Trouble's ST
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:23 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

LOL!!!! I know, I only have MP3's of Trouble's ST

I only have the damn thing on cassette!!!! I also need to upgrade this album to CD along with Psalm 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:25 pm

I got my cd copy of the S/T from a generous trader on this board!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:45 pm

...the generous trader was happy to assist.
Hey Spec, your avatar...is that Joan Jett or Vinnie Vincent? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Suck it, Shawn. Just suck it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:56 pm

I'd buy Joanna Dean's "Misbehavin'".

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Suck it, Shawn. Just suck it.

Laughing very hard

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

If I was in this fictitious store I would probably buy:

Unida - Coping With The Urban Coyote (since the damn thing usually sells for $50 on ebay)
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 pm

throw it at the clerk and steal as much as I could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:07 pm

American Angel - S/T would be mine!!!!!

Alex

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Right now it would be AC/DC Black Ice
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:41 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

What will you buy?

I'd go absolutely nuts and shoot myself. Too many CDs I'd want...I'd NEVER be able to decide on just one.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:35 pm

If it had to be just one,I would go with my Holy Grail on my wantlist: Hittman - S/T.

Can I come back and do it again tomorrow, Brian?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Yeah, I'll let ya come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what would you do?   So what would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what would you do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: