Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Empty
PostSubject: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 am

I heard their recent stuff and its not too bad like when I first heard em which was 8 years ago they came across as a watered down Sepultura meets Limp Bizkit and hated them with a passion. But they've moved away from that and have by the looks of it Max Cavelera is returning to his thrash metal roots and releasing some good quality music.

Last edited by fingers on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:31 am

I love every album Soulfly has put out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:34 am

http://www.heartofmetal.net/rip-f4/soulfly-conquer-t5358.htm
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am

Prophecy is one hell of an album. Brutal, trashy and tribal. Beats the ass of most of sepultura's derek green era. what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff 37951:
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:07 am

Gilbert wrote:
Prophecy is one hell of an album. Brutal, trashy and tribal. Beats the ass of most of sepultura's derek green era. what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff 37951:

sounds very promising, hopefully the next time I'm at the cd shop I'll get it 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:59 am

The last few albums have been a lot better.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:24 pm

liked dark ages but dont care so much for the stuff i have heard from their new album
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff   what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think of Soulfly's latest stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: