Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bellaroo
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award   Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:34 am

Here in the UK Iron maiden have been nominated for 'best live act' at the Brit Awards, which is an amazing thing as usually a lot of mainstream pop and rock acts get nominated for this sort of thing. It's a realy breakthrough I reckon and they DESERVE to win cause they're amazing! you can vote for them at ironmaiden.com - even if you aren't British, VOTE! We can have more pop winning this year!

Bella
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award   Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:05 am

bellaroo wrote:
Here in the UK Iron maiden have been nominated for 'best live act' at the Brit Awards, which is an amazing thing as usually a lot of mainstream pop and rock acts get nominated for this sort of thing. It's a realy breakthrough I reckon and they DESERVE to win cause they're amazing! you can vote for them at ironmaiden.com - even if you aren't British, VOTE! We can have more pop winning this year!

Bella
can you vote like ever hour?like mtv and how ever one(my self and more) automated a program to vote ever hour
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award   Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 am

Iron Maiden Win Brit Award! (Much To The Crowd’s Bemusement)

terrybezer / Communication Breakdown, News / 19/02/2009 12:28pm

Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award Maidenselftitled_cr

About time, too.
Justifiably, Iron Maiden scooped the Brit Award for Best British Live Act last night ahead of Elbow, The Verve, Scouting For Girls and, most importantly, Coldplay.
Classic Rock would like to offer out hearty congratulations to the Irons and pay tribute to them for all of the amazing live shows over the years.
You can watch Maiden’s acceptance speech here.
There was a downbeat vibe at the actual ceremony, however.
Classic Rock’s spy at the Brits reports that Maiden’s gong was greeted with bemusement, with the majority of the Duffy-obsessed audience failing to applaud and, indeed, not even seeming to be aware of Maiden’s existence.
Not to take away anything from Maiden’s achievement, but the muted reaction was rather disheartening…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award   Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden up for a Brit Award
Page 1 of 1