Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need a new logo

Go down 
+16
Fat Freddy
Olafsto
MetalRob331
Schbopo
EvyMetal
Smindas
XYZ
James B.
exact33
Addy
thejokeriv
Metal Misfit
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
kmorg
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

We need a new logo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Who likes Savatage? Smile

We need a new logo - Page 3 Image2-3

I was thinking of the same font before, but didn't know where the bastard could be found, however it done in the style of the Exodus font could be cool.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Who likes Savatage? Smile

We need a new logo - Page 3 Image2-3

This is my fav so far but there are some really good ones... Maybe if it was possible there should be a rotating logo each time you refresh? I think there are enough good ones here to make the site even more interesting if they rotate Smile

Alex

MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:10 pm

click on the cube to change it around, I think this way you can set it to which one you like best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Last edited by SpectreFate on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:16 pm

I like it!!!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:20 pm

That cube is sexy.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Spectre just posted the new leader!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:26 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Spectre just posted the new leader!

He sure did, that looks great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 am

That was awesome, Spec. First he tries to lure me with my two favorite things; coke and Savatage. Then he totally comes around with his own masterpiece!

I like cube idea too, but only if the white background dissapears.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:11 am

So many good ones, I like the idea of 7 of them rotating in, representing each day of the week.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 pm

kmorg wrote:
That was awesome, Spec. First he tries to lure me with my two favorite things; coke and Savatage. Then he totally comes around with his own masterpiece!

I like cube idea too, but only if the white background dissapears.

I think i can get that to go away

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Cool!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Did one more and this is my last. I liked that sword you used spec and I threw it in my picture but its sort of faint, hope you dont mind. I just noticed that I tried to keep in the skull thats in the background but the sword ended up covering it up so I should have shown a little more of the horses. damn... oh well that can always be fixed.

We need a new logo - Page 3 Hom2

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:46 am

We need a new logo - Page 3 Hom1ga2
We need a new logo - Page 3 W603

(serious attempt later)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 am

Smindas wrote:
We need a new logo - Page 3 Hom1ga2
We need a new logo - Page 3 W603

(serious attempt later)

Would this be the Horrible Rainbow of Faggotry I've heard so much about? Shocked

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:34 am

I was actually very much considering putting 'Horrible Rainbow of Faggotry' underneath, but decided against it. Anyway, my serious attempt didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, I may try touch it up later or start over;
We need a new logo - Page 3 Hom2gb6
We need a new logo - Page 3 W217

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:34 am

I like the cube the best. I'd like it to be a bit larger, but I think it's the best idea of them all so far.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 am

Smindas wrote:
I was actually very much considering putting 'Horrible Rainbow of Faggotry' underneath, but decided against it. Anyway, my serious attempt didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, I may try touch it up later or start over;
We need a new logo - Page 3 Hom2gb6
We need a new logo - Page 3 W217

I like the idea here, but the execution needs work. How'bout getting hold of the image from the cover of Accept's METAL HEART album and laying the words "Heart of Metal" over the top of it?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 am

Looking back at that attempt a couple of hours later, it's pants. I still like the idea though, so I might retry it. It just looks weirdly flat as it is.

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 am

No offense, but I personally think the cube thing is tacky. I wouldn't want the homepage looking like a cheesy Myspace page. If we do that, we might as well add glitter to all the graphics on the page.

I like Wayne's demon riders idea. The heart made of metal is a solid idea as well.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:43 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
We need a new logo - Page 3 Heartofmetal2

This one is my favorite

My attempts were half assed to be honest, I always feel like something is missing from my work and since ive just reinstalled everything i dont have Photoshop back on my PC yet so I probobly wont have any more submissions
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:30 pm

The cube is cool if we want a rotating thing going. Then people can click on whatever logo they want to use. However, I think you then have to click it ever time you turn a page, or refresh or whatever, and how many of us are going to do that?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:34 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
No offense, but I personally think the cube thing is tacky. I wouldn't want the homepage looking like a cheesy Myspace page. If we do that, we might as well add glitter to all the graphics on the page.

I like Wayne's demon riders idea. The heart made of metal is a solid idea as well.

Yea Im not too crazy about the cube thing either. It is nice but in the long run its kind of pointless because no ones gonna sit on a page and click a new banner each time.

Someone mentioned it before and I think it was a great idea. There can still be one winner but since there is/was so many different ideas and most of them were really good I think maybe just using everyones ideas and having them change each time you visit the board or a new page. They would just need to be resized though to keep them in some sort of uniformed look.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:39 pm

I don't think that's option. It can't be changed in a rotation. I have to pick one. But that siad, I can always save them all on my computer and rotate them around every now and then.

But for now, I wanna find one winner. I have a few favorites of those submitted, and I gotta say that you guys are doin' some darn fine stuff, but since there is no real rush, I will wait and see if more people come up with something. Those already submitting are of course free to create more.

PostSubject: Re: We need a new logo   We need a new logo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a new logo
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next