Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great find!! The King of Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wicked Rick
Metal novice
Metal novice
Wicked Rick

Number of posts : 61

Great find!!  The King of Hell Empty
PostSubject: Great find!! The King of Hell   Great find!!  The King of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Hey you Metal Muthers!

I am a huge Helstar fan but because my first love is comic books, I did not want to spend the extra bucks getting the import. I tried to find cd a week ago on line but was only able to locate the import. Well yesterday I found a used copy for $8.99!

And on top if that, I took in some non-Metal cds to trade, I used to DJ, and wound up getting The King of Hell for free!!

CD is great! 🤘

Wicked Rick
The Mighty Mutant Of Metal
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Great find!! The King of Hell   Great find!!  The King of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah great CD!

We are playing with Helstar this Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Gonna be a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great find!! The King of Hell   Great find!!  The King of Hell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Find me a copy for 9 bucks! So much music, so little time.

Did you meet Rivera last time you were in town, S? Sideshow and I were quite surprised when we met him! He is bigger than life on tape, but not so in person - haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great find!! The King of Hell   Great find!!  The King of Hell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 am

Last edited by Shawn Of Fire on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Great find!! The King of Hell   Great find!!  The King of Hell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:02 am

You definitely lucked out.I gave around $15 for my copy.Great album though.In my top 5 for 08.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great find!! The King of Hell   Great find!!  The King of Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great find!! The King of Hell
Page 1 of 1