Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....

Go down 
+13
manny
Stender
Conservationist
EvyMetal
kmorg
DeathCult
sam
Schbopo
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Empty
PostSubject: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:58 pm

An Iron Maiden Fan! So everyone can please drop all the name calling and hear her side of things...Check it out around the 1:30 spot.

" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen >

lol this girl is gonna end up like all the others who became huge stars.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 pm

she's a kid who entertains kids. what do i care about what clothes she wears, or what music she likes? it means nothing to me.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Ohhh snap... check out Miley bustin' on tha hatas who think she frontin' cuz she wore an Iron Maiden shirt, yo! Dey on her LIST cuz she been DISSED Laughing very hard

At least she was able to name drop a couple of Maiden songs.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Hot Topic was having a clearance sale that day on pre-worn-looking kitchy 80's metal t-shirts. Look for her in a Union Jack sleeveless t-shirt and shorts on her next tour.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 pm

My five year old niece is obsessed with Miley/Hannah Montana. Maybe if she sees this video, I can introduce her to some Iron Maiden and get her going down the right musical road. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:55 pm

The scary thing is why anyone was watching her kiddie blogs.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The scary thing is why anyone was watching her kiddie blogs.

You underestimate the power of Miley Cyrus amongst the pre-teen set. I've seen it in action. It's quite scary. My niece had a "Hannah Montana" themed birthday party last year. Half a dozen little girls cracked out on too much sugar, running around in identical Hannah Montana wigs and t-shirts, singing along to one of her DVDs... yikes.

I swear, if Miley said "KILL YOUR PARENTS!" in one of those video blogs, there'd be a spike in murders nationwide by the next morning.

Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:55 pm

I hate her. I really do. Her music is terrible, her show sucks, she's incredibly annoying, and her fans remind me of the Children of the Corn.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 pm

...a smurf-for-hire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:02 pm

sam wrote:
...a smurf-for-hire?

smurfing filter lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... 682277 She talks like shes chewing on her face....Yo
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am

mc666 wrote:
she's a kid who entertains kids. what do i care about what clothes she wears, or what music she likes? it means nothing to me.

You cared enough to reply, didn't you? Laughing I bet you watched the entire thing too! The first post says nothing abot her wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, yet you knew! lol!

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:02 am

kmorg wrote:
mc666 wrote:

You cared enough to reply, didn't you? Laughing I bet you watched the entire thing too! The first post says nothing abot her wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, yet you knew! lol!
of course i watched it & replied. i never said i didn't like Miley Cirus. i said i didn't care what she wore or listened to, since that was what people seemed to be mocking her about. insane

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 am

I just cant wait til I become famous and people start taking notice of me wearing my Miley Cyrus T shirt around town.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:46 pm

I don't pay attention to her. And I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Miley-cyrus-girls-day-out-13

D00ds, don't hate. Peep the shirt. Miley Cyrus is teh br00tulest.

I was thinking of using this pic as my new avatar but thought better of it. You'd probably all accuse me of being some kind of tweenybopper jailbait-lusting perv. Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Instead you seem to like black ducks, pigs, (who doesn't) and martians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
You'd probably all accuse me of being some kind of tweenybopper jailbait-lusting perv. Laughing

You mean you're not?

silent
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 pm

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
You'd probably all accuse me of being some kind of tweenybopper jailbait-lusting perv. Laughing

You mean you're not?

silent

No sir. I wait till they're 18 before I start lusting for them. Laughing

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Theres alot of ways to look like a poser, that takes the cake though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

No sir. I'll start lusting after them at 15 then tap 'em on their 18th birthday. Laughing

Fixed that for ya.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 pm

detuned wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

No sir. I'll start lusting after them at 15 then tap 'em on their 18th birthday. Laughing

Fixed that for ya.

Damn. You know me too well. crazy happy :glee:

Back to top Go down
Conservationist
Metal novice
Metal novice
Conservationist

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My five year old niece is obsessed with Miley/Hannah Montana. Maybe if she sees this video, I can introduce her to some Iron Maiden and get her going down the right musical road. Laughing

That's why this is cool. Miley Cyrus wants to piss off the establishment by using an introductory classic metal band... great!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Miley Cyrus further proves her metal-ness by covering a Poison classic!!!

Errrr... ummmm, maybe not. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 pm

A new album from her already? Darn, I'm behind on my MC shopping!

PostSubject: Re: Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....   Its Official! Miley Cyrus is..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Official! Miley Cyrus is.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next