Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite band t-shirt

Go down 
+47
7thSaviour
SlaytanicPOWER
Ben Grimm
holydiver97595
TheDoctor'sScarf
thejokeriv
candlemass
MetalFRO
EvyMetal
metalmaniac122
Lurideath
chucksteak
TheGooch
7thSecond
oldskoolcollector
Leatherface
DeathCult
James B.
DallasBlack
kmorg
Troublezone
Rex
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
manny
stevegarveyfan
Hamer12
nevermore
sam
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Vordul
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
INVADERS
Required Fields
SAHB Healer
ghost
MetalRob331
metalinmyveins
Stender
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
Schbopo
Temple of Blood
powermacho
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Dsc03177

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Dsc03180

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Dsc03179

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Dsc03178
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Stender wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
I have several old Christian metal t-shirts I will be listing on Ebay soon.
Guardian, Jesus Freaks, Moshketeers, Whitecross, and a few others.

Let us know when bro!

Fo sho! Very Happy I need some vintage shirts to annoy my wife...
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 am

That Bathory one is incredible!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:44 pm

kmorg wrote:
One day I'll go to stevegarveyfans house, and steal his collection!

I'll beat you to it Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_biggrin . That is awesome, I wish I could have Chritstian band shirts like that but unforunatly they don't come easy (and most Christian bands these days have really bland looking shirts). I was looking for some stickers to put on my new tool box and found one of my favorite shirts from the past that dissapeared (Amorphis-Black Winter Day). I also found my old G&R shirt with the band members as skeletons but that one costs $55 )plus change, tax, and shipping) so I'll have to wait til I have money like that to spend on a single shirt. It's a sweet shirt though:

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 86348FYour favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 86348B
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:03 am

I hardly wear bandshirts anymore, I do have a couple I really like though. I still wear my Pagan Altar fanclub shirt and Blasphemy shirt now and then.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:05 am

Even found a picture of my Blasphemy shirt online, haha:

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Blood%20white
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Right now, my current favorite would be my Iron Maiden SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME shirt, which I bought @ the Maiden concert back in June -- it's got the cover of the new "Somewhere Back In Time" compilation CD on the front (the "Somewhere In Time" Eddie blasting through the "Powerslave" pyramid with his laser gun -- one of the better Eddie artworks of late!) and the LIVE AFTER DEATH Eddie on the back.

I was too lazy to look a pic of this shirt last time I posted about it, but here it is:

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Somewhere-back-in-time

Wearin' mine again today in fact. It's already startin to look a little raggedy. Sheesh. $40 for a t-shirt you'd think you'd get more than a year's wear out of'em.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Right now, my current favorite would be my Iron Maiden SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME shirt, which I bought @ the Maiden concert back in June -- it's got the cover of the new "Somewhere Back In Time" compilation CD on the front (the "Somewhere In Time" Eddie blasting through the "Powerslave" pyramid with his laser gun -- one of the better Eddie artworks of late!) and the LIVE AFTER DEATH Eddie on the back.

I was too lazy to look a pic of this shirt last time I posted about it, but here it is:

Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Somewhere-back-in-time

Wearin' mine again today in fact. It's already startin to look a little raggedy. Sheesh. $40 for a t-shirt you'd think you'd get more than a year's wear out of'em.

I know what you mean!!! I have that one too and it the material is crap!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

I know what you mean!!! I have that one too and it the material is crap!!!!

They sho' don't make 'em like they used to. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Bouke777
Metal novice
Metal novice
Bouke777

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 am

i have actually 4 shirts that are my favourite Smile

Tourniquet - Stop The Bleeding shirt arround 1991 i think.. red logo on front and picture of a monkey and ark of suffering beneath it on the back
Brainchild - Mindwarp long sleeve arround 1994 album cover on front, release your hate on back
Believer - Sanity Obscure 1991-1992 tour shirt .. awesome shirt.. can't describe that one it's just awesome
Betrayal - Renaissance on Tour shirt 1992 from the guitarist Bob Mccue.. i think that is my favourite since he has worn it at his last show.. i love the shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BOUKEBANDSTRA?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite band t-shirt   Your favorite band t-shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite band t-shirt
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7