Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!

Go down 
+6
manny
James B.
Smindas
tohostudios
ultmetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage

A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Empty
PostSubject: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:24 am

I joined eBay on June 24, 1998. I just reached 500 feedbacks and got my purple star, yo!

The amount of crap I've won off eBay, I don't think 90% of the people left me feedback. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:36 am

And I got to pop his grape!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:03 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
And I got to pop his grape!!

I hope it was worth it. Shocked

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:53 am

Sellers can't leave feedback anymore, can they?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am

tohostudios wrote:

Only positive.Even if someone stiffs you ,you can't leave negative.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 am

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

No wonder sellers never leave feedback.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 am

One of the worst changes Ebay has made, even though I do understand the reasoning behind it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 am

I'm apparently a member since 2nd May 2002, and have over 400 transactions / feedback. Then again, both my parents use my account and I think they were both a tad addicted to it for a while.

I think the first thing I ever bought off the website was yet another copy of Street Fighter II. Good times!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am

I have only gotten "robbed" twice

For a Grateful Dead t-shirt and a Whitesnake DVD w/ Sykes

Both were from foriegn sellers. The lesson learned is to not do business with overseas sellers. Too much stuff going on that niether the seller or buyer can control.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 am

I have only gotten ripped off once, I bought a Van Halen bootleg promised silver CD, instead I got burned copies of the bootleg CD, even worse the quality was complete sh!t, but my fault since I did not do more research on this seller. It has not happened since.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:58 am

Wow congratulations! Im almost there. I think I got around 437. Im still waiting for people to leave me feedback since before christmas. I dont really care but it would be nice if they would eventually write something. I dont send them feedback til they do it first if I was the seller. Maybe they are thinking the same thing? haha

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Smindas wrote:
I'm apparently a member since 2nd May 2002, and have over 400 transactions / feedback. Then again, both my parents use my account and I think they were both a tad addicted to it for a while.

I think the first thing I ever bought off the website was yet another copy of Street Fighter II. Good times!

Was there ever a Street Fighter 1?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Yeah, it's appalling though. Never play it.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

if the seller doesn't leave my positive feedback within 2 weeks of receiving my payment, he gets a negative from me. haha

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:19 pm

mc666 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

if the seller doesn't leave my positive feedback within 2 weeks of receiving my payment, he gets a negative from me. haha

I won't go that far but I think I won't leave any feedback unless the seller does so first from now on.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:46 pm

I leave feedback once payment is received and the item is shipped. I leave feedback on items once I receive them (even if the seller doesn't leave it for me).I haven't received payment on a few items and complained to ebay about their new policy.They replied that they are working on something to rectify that in the future. (pretty vague,but we'll see what they do).
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:19 am

If I get my CD delievered in a timely fashion and the condition is as promised I give them a postive feedback, I have only been dissatisfied once, so I have been lucky.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:30 am

I haven't had to leave negative feedback yet. So far, every seller I've dealt with has been up front and honest.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 am

i've actually never left one yet, in 381 purchases with 304 sellers. never had one left for me before they changed the rules either. i've been lucky with Ebay.

i've never sold anything though, i only buy.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 am

Quote :
i've never sold anything though, i only buy.

Same here. I also always pay immediately; I don't understand people who fart around about paying.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 am

Never sold here either, just bought. Not nearly as much as some of you guys. Congrats EYE on the milestone..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 pm

I've gotten three negatives in my time, even had my account suspended for non-payment. All because of one seller and me winning three of his auctions. Pissed me off, too, because not only did I pay for the merchandise I actually received it! The seller sucked! He was one of the early "power sellers." EBay reinstated me when I pointed out that if they read the jackass's own feedback they would see that he's done the same thing to countless other buyers. Apparently his organizational skills sucked balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!   A Wonderous Milestone In My Life! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Wonderous Milestone In My Life!
Page 1 of 1