Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANTIPRODUCT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

ANTIPRODUCT Empty
PostSubject: ANTIPRODUCT   ANTIPRODUCT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 am

ANyone else ever heard these guys?

Absolutely killer stuff that I nabbed from cdbaby as a part of their $5 sale , however the disc is now out of stock...But onto to why they freakin' rule.

Fronted by ALEX KANE (formerly of early 90's sleaze rockers LIFE SEX & DEATH, and CLAM ABUSE) This is a newish frontier in sound....a fist with nails painted lime green.

It's pomp, Romp and stomp yer throat. Foil and flash and sleaze and spiders...It's ZIGGY STARDUST being beaten up by THE WILDHEARTS with a sock filled with ABBA cassettes and then the RAMONES show up with the ambulance to clean up the damage.

http://www.myspace.com/antiproduct

Preening, snarling, sneering glitter punk forced through a hot pink kaliedescope....Blindingly glam and jitteringly glitter. But loud and vicious at the same time.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

ANTIPRODUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIPRODUCT   ANTIPRODUCT Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:53 am

I have Consume And Die and can't remember anything about it other than that I picked it up for about $5.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

ANTIPRODUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIPRODUCT   ANTIPRODUCT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Never heard of them. However, I always enjoyed that Life,Sex & Death album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANTIPRODUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIPRODUCT   ANTIPRODUCT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANTIPRODUCT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: