Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?   What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:28 pm

I have a question for any and all posters. Was there something of a forum orgy going on in here on that date? We had 35 forumers here on a Monday night at 11:36 P.M, which still stands as the most people on here at one time. The only thing that I can think of was did Priest release their album the following day? If so, was that what everyone was on here talking about that night? Help me out, it's been bothering me for months now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?   What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 pm

It was probably one of those times when the board had maintenence and when it came back up, it showed everyone online who tried to login during the downtime. That's my guess.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?   What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Mind altering drugs. Thats all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?   What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:28 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Mind altering drugs. Thats all you need to know.

Like the kind that make you forget Samantha Fox.

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?   What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell was going on in here on Jun 23rd?
Page 1 of 1