Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there any way...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Is there any way... Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way...   Is there any way... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Is there any way I could get Raising The Mammoth by Explorers Club on my ipod in 4 long songs instead of the insane amount of 44 tracks on there?

I would really just like to listen to the songs in full and not in bits and pieces. It's such a drag when listening to it when it comes on shuffle. Right when it gets to a good part it ends.

Anybody? Is there a way?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way...   Is there any way... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 am

Nope. You're screwed. just kidding

Download Audacity, import the songs, and do some copy and pasting. It might take a while, but it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way...   Is there any way... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 am

Pffft! Download CD-Ex. Use the split feature (I forget what it's call off-hand, but its' the button that shows a piece of he CD cut out). Just highlight the tracks you want to combine (it merges tracks, too), click that button, rename it to whatever you want, and then click OKAY (or whatever it is).

Do you own the CD, though? If you don't, CD-Ex won't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way...   Is there any way... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 am

There are also freeware programs like Foobar2000 that will let you rip a disc as a single file (instead of multiple tracks). That would save the copy/paste headache.

http://www.foobar2000.org/
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way...   Is there any way... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Pffft! Download CD-Ex. Use the split feature (I forget what it's call off-hand, but its' the button that shows a piece of he CD cut out). Just highlight the tracks you want to combine (it merges tracks, too), click that button, rename it to whatever you want, and then click OKAY (or whatever it is).

Do you own the CD, though? If you don't, CD-Ex won't work.

yeah, I own the cd. I'll probably use this method. Thanks for the input all around though guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way...   Is there any way... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there any way...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: