Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley

Go down 
+3
Lurideath
Rex
Fat Freddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Empty
PostSubject: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 pm

http://www.bravewords.com/news/102424

A couple guys here know who I'm talking about...head of Unrestrained! Mag...

RIP Adrian... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:29 pm

That's a shame. I've never read Unrestrained but his name sounds familiar, I think he used to write for Metal Maniacs magazine some years ago as well. R.I.P. metal bro.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:49 pm

His writing ended up in several 'zines and on several websites...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Isn't this the mag that Rex does layout for?

Terrible when someone passes so young. Hopefully he only knew sleep and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:11 pm

Yes it is.

I had just talked to him a day or so ago going over the new issue of the magazine. Adrian was indeed a kindhearted man and very encouraging. He'll be missed by a LOT of people all over the globe. Sad, sad news.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm

DAMN!!! Thanks for letting me know! He was a huge supporter of Avenger of Blood all the way back starting from our demo days, and it was always a pleasure talking to him! This is horrible news!!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:33 pm

I didn't know the man, but I will surely send one up for him tonight when I lay down to sleep. RIP, metal brother.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Man, what crummy news. He was very kind and considerate in my e-mail dealings with him.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Terrible news. I swapped some emails with him a couple months ago. He was a great guy. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:33 pm

In case anyone wants to you can donate to a memorial fund. All left over proceeds after funeral expenses will go to the Canadian Cancer Society/Research thingy.

http://www.unrestrainedmag.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Rex, was he sick or did he die unexpectedly?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Apparently he had pneumonia for several weeks and it finally overtook him in his sleep. I personally had no idea that he was that sick. I could tell on the phone that he had a cold or something. And I got an email from him that day where he said he was feeling rather sick. But I assumed it was just a bad cold. I was pretty taken back by the news of his passing. It was rather shocking.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:04 pm

sad news, RIP bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley   RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Adrian "The Energizer" Bromley
Page 1 of 1