Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to let you all know.

Go down 
+5
mc666
ultmetal
Thrasher73
kmorg
MetalH
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Just to let you all know. Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:40 am

A couple of you actually noticed my absence so I thought i'd pop in and explain things. I have no issues with anyone here, (except Shawn but that's just his rock star singer ego) Twisted Evil I just need to prioritize some things right now and less screen time is one of them. There are some great people here and hopefully in a little while i'll be able to be around more. Uncle Sax, so glad you are doing better, i've prayed for you. Spec, you suck but I dig you for it. Peace bros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 am

Quote :
Spec, you suck but I dig you for it.

That's better than a Christmas card. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Miss ya man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:42 pm

Whem you come back, can you be etomb again?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Dont be a stranger Etomb
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Rock on! Come back when you can.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:45 pm

NumbskullakaNazgul wrote:
A couple of you actually noticed my absence so I thought i'd pop in and explain things. I have no issues with anyone here, (except Shawn but that's just his rock star singer ego) Twisted Evil I just need to prioritize some things right now and less screen time is one of them. There are some great people here and hopefully in a little while i'll be able to be around more. Uncle Sax, so glad you are doing better, i've prayed for you. Spec, you suck but I dig you for it. Peace bros.
not really sure why deleting the account was necessary. it's not like this place is that tempting. or maybe it is, since you already came back. anyway, take care.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 pm

later man...maybe we can meet up at one of these portland gigs sometime. I can't believe I missed frickin Hirax!!!...ahhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Come back when you're ready eTomb/Nazgul.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Quote :
Spec, you suck but I dig you for it.

He'd rather you tell him to die because he loves death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm

troublezone wrote:

Go on and get it all out of your system.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:24 pm

You gotta do what you gotta do, come back when you can.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 am

spectrefate wrote:
troublezone wrote:

Go on and get it all out of your system.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:49 am

Quote :
Uncle Sax, so glad you are doing better, i've prayed for you

Thanks ET. Yours and alot of others prayers has me here, able to thank you. Ever need ANYTHING, majorlegal2@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you all know.   Just to let you all know. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to let you all know.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: