Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do with a drunken sailor..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Empty
PostSubject: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:22 am

Early in the morning?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Scratch his back with a cat o' nine tails
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:57 pm

give him a shot of espresso and release him upon the world
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm tempted to make an easy mom joke here, but I won't. Because I'm a f*cking gentleman.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:15 pm

This brings back a funny memory from my navy days. I was on a 6 month deployment on the U.S.S. George Washington and we had been out to sea for longer than normal due to weather being rough in our last port. We finally got to shore and people were making up for lost days of drinking and we had plenty of drunks comming back to the ship. Many ports don't let us dock ashore because we were a nuclear carrier so we have to take boats from the ship to the shore called liberty boats (liberty is the time off a ship in port). We were getting off the boat onto the ship and we looked behind us and we saw 3 sailors trying to help a drunk 6 foot something 250 lb. muscular sailor off the boat. Even with a large group of people helping, he kept falling down. That was just way too much dead weight.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:51 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Scratch his back with a cat o' nine tails

There are so many verses to that song, it's pandemonium.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunken_sailor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with a drunken sailor..   What would you do with a drunken sailor.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do with a drunken sailor..
Page 1 of 1