Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booby traps

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Troublezone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:00 am

Ugandan "booby traps" are a growing problem

by Scott Carmichael Dec 2nd 2008 @ 2:30PMBooby traps Uganda_boobies2Police in Uganda are warning men about the dangers of breasts.

Gangs of women have been tricking men into sniffing their chloroform laced breasts, knocking them out. When the men awake, they are usually naked, and without any of the stuff they had when they thought they were about to have a night of passion.

The police have managed to capture one of the women and are currently focusing their attention on the source of the sedatives. In the meantime, if you are in Uganda, be careful whose boobies you plant your face in as you never know how (or where) you'll wake up in the morning.

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:01 am

Ah yes, the old breast sniffing scam.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:12 am

Quote :
In the meantime, if you are in Uganda,

If I ever find myself in Uganda, sniffing breasts will be the least of my worries.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:19 am

Sounds like an urban legend to me
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:21 am

tohostudios wrote:
Ah yes, the old breast sniffing scam.
Laughing very hard

Shocked I do a lot of breast sniffing (Read my exploits at www.breastsniffing.com). I better chill out until these girls are caught.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:22 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

If I ever find myself in Uganda, sniffing breasts will be the least of my worries.

I'd be more worried about Kamala, the Ugandan Giant.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 pm

A few years ago, CSI (the original) had this as a case where a gorgeous girl was getting guys to do this and then robbing them. She was hot and I surely would have been sniffin'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

I'd be more worried about Kamala, the Ugandan Giant.

Ah, I remember Kamala! He WAS a giant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Booby traps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booby traps   Booby traps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booby traps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: